Can i go back to my old looks ? or am i too old ?

NewOneXY

NewOneXY

6'0 feet mogger
From this:

Back to this:

Slayercel

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Those left bottom pic looks from 2011-2012, can relate as that was the style back then, i think age has passed you by, agepill is undefeated.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro, schizo echochamber, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
Those left bottom pic looks from 2011-2012, can relate as that was the style back then, i think age has passed you by, agepill is undefeated.
its 2008 actually

Lets see if leanmaxx will help

its 2008 actually

I see, im 29 and for the vast majority of people i know, age has past them by. I am doing everything in my power to fight the agepill, but it is a fight that requires skill, determination, research. and will to completely change ur habits.

I see, im 29 and for the vast majority of people i know, age has past them by. I am doing everything in my power to fight the agepill, but it is a fight that requires skill, determination, research. and will to completely change ur habits.
agepill hurts...

agepill hurts...
it does for real. many people i know who cruised on their collagen/youth, looks trash now, and cope with drugs, some even got fat. They got complacent. Some got bald, they just lay down and give up without a fight. Complacency is the killer of looks. Ur not supposed to look "finished by age 30. I refuse it, and so should everyone who is on Looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
its 2008 actually

Both of you guys simply don't have the aging genetics to age gracefully like Tom Cruise. He also has access to the best for him to stay young and take care of himself. He did this ever since he was young.

This is him at 47 and he can pass as 27.

xm8vooc3wo4b1.jpg

You can leanmaxx now, but you should of been staying lean and being healthy when you were young. You won't age as well as Tom Cruise did even if you did at all that due to genetics, but leanmaxxing now won't make you come close to your prime. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Both of you guys simply don't have the aging genetics to age gracefully like Tom Cruise. He also has access to the best for him to stay young and take care of himself. He did this ever since he was young.

This is him at 47 and he can pass as 27.

xm8vooc3wo4b1.jpg

You can leanmaxx now, but you should of been staying lean and being healthy when you were young. You won't age as well as Tom Cruise did even if you did at all that due to genetics, but leanmaxxing now won't make you come close to your prime. It is what it is.
I dont smoke and dont drink

And i sleep a lot

I never lived unhealthy , it is what it is

leanmax, get better hair cut and get modern goatee

And i sleep a lot

Sleeping a lot isn't good for you, and I doubt you took care of yourself to the level of what Tom Cruise did. If that was the case, then you would be already lean at your age. It doesn't matter anyways. The biggest reason was genetics.

• So Sad
Reactions: NewOneXY

And i sleep a lot

U are just fat dude with no softmaxes. Im turning 33 years old. I never drink or smoke. I moisture my skin everyday. Drink water And eat healthy. You will not get same collagen but you can still look attractive.

w
it does for real. many people i know who cruised on their collagen/youth, looks trash now, and cope with drugs, some even got fat. They got complacent. Some got bald, they just lay down and give up without a fight. Complacency is the killer of looks. Ur not supposed to look "finished by age 30. I refuse it, and so should everyone who is on Looksmax.
what are ur thoughts on caffeine? in relation to agepill i dont wanna give it up

w

what are ur thoughts on caffeine? in relation to agepill i dont wanna give it up
its not bad, if u counteract its negative effects with l-theanine. however i practice dry fasting OMAD, so i dont drink coffee anyways due to that reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Sorry but I gotta make this joke:

Attachments

• 1697144198437.png
    1697144198437.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
what age do most men look their best ?

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Sleeping a lot isn't good for you, and I doubt you took care of yourself to the level of what Tom Cruise did. If that was the case, then you would be already lean at your age. It doesn't matter anyways. The biggest reason was genetics.
He High body fat. He prob eats a lot of sugar which fucks up collagen.

You actually look way better now. Only thing that I would criticize is your haircut in all 3 pics

(You can’t reverse aging btw)

In nearly 33 years old and i think i look good for my age. I have good diet, i run every 2 day.. i have lost collagen but my jaw still look less rounded and more angular and i have not lost my hair.

Attachments

• 81960F16-3A73-40AA-898E-BDCC2BA83EB6.png
    81960F16-3A73-40AA-898E-BDCC2BA83EB6.png
    642.4 KB · Views: 0
David gandy I think peaked in his mid to late 20s
Most men do peak late 10s early 20s as They rely on soft features fat pads collagen and hair. All of which is gone by late 20s early 30s

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
In nearly 33 years old and i think i look good for my age. I have good diet, i run every 2 day.. i have lost collagen but my jaw still look less rounded and more angular and i have not lost my hair.
U do look Good for ur age. Only thing holding u back is ur pheno. But looking that at 33 is good

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Even then it will catch up, I’m trying to keep it down but I’ve accepted it’s gonna get me some point
I just plan to age gracefully while in ltr have family and live life

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
U do look Good for ur age. Only thing holding u back is ur pheno. But looking that at 33 is good
Yeah. White people are also phrone to sun more than ethnic because of melanin.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Yeah. White people are also phrone to sun more than ethnic because of melanin.
Indeed, forgot to add that, But that goes under the collagen, as tanning eats up the collagen, as u said whites are way more sensitive to the sun, and dont use sunscreen = no collagen left at mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Im pissed of that i wasted my 20s being fat fuck. I never cannot exprience my lookmaxed 20s ever with youthfull collGen. 😢

there wa not looksmaxing Forum back them 😭😭😭

Indeed, forgot to add that, But that goes under the collagen, as tanning eats up the collagen, as u said whites are way more sensitive to the sun, and dont use sunscreen = no collagen left at mid 20s
the white women look horrible when they turn 30s. All the tanning, and party fucks them up so badly.

the white women look horrible when they turn 30s. All the tanning, and party fucks them up so badly.
I 100 percent agree. As i am in my late 20s myself. I see How former stacies, descended themselves to LTB really. Sure Maybe not stacy But The hot girls were all solid HTB+

They think that retinol is enough for anti aging, bitch retinol is 100 times weaker than tretinoin. But Thats justice, their endless validation cheated complacency, and now they Pay the ultimate price. A noticeable descenscion. And its not getting better with age, its only going more and more downhill. They will turn into crazy cat ladies.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and negativetiltedheart
What have you come up with to fight the agepill, care to share?

- Self Tanner
- Collagen
- Neck Training
- maybe Temple implants (it looks like before you had wider temples)

And the most important, that took you out of your prime, and can bring you again, is your midface volume, right now your midface looks emptier, so you can enter again to your prime by getting cheekbone implants, this is the most important step that will out you again in prime, you look out of your prime because your midface is emptier

On summary :
1- cheekbone implants

2 - self tanner
3 - colagen max via beef liver, tretinoin, sleeping well, water intake, dermarrolling and more
4 - neck training

The midface thing is what descended you, and having cheek implants will put you in your prime

If you got out of your prime temporally and want to enter again to keep being in your prime, have cheek implants asap, that will even make your face lean, because cheeks will stretch the skin