• Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Of course

And run hgh or cope

Thread over.

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and 5.5psl
I don’t think it’s possible tbh.

The truth is if it were possible there would be a lot more evidence out there and this wouldn’t even be a debate.

You can try mew and do other methods people claim will work post 18 but I’m almost certain it won’t work. I’m still yet to see a before and after CBCT scan of natural bone growth of an adult.

Bone structure only gets worse from here.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
I don’t think it’s possible tbh.

The truth is if it were possible there would be a lot more evidence out there and this wouldn’t even be a debate.

You can try mew and do other methods people claim will work post 18 but I’m almost certain it won’t work. I’m still yet to see a before and after CBCT scan of natural bone growth of an adult.

Bone structure only gets worse from here.
over for my undereye

over for my undereye
You can try it for a few years to see but I wouldn’t have high hopes. You can get procedures like infraorbital malar implants with a saddle to fix the deficiency in the area. Could also get fat grafting too.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
You can try it for a few years to see but I wouldn’t have high hopes. You can get procedures like infraorbital malar implants with a saddle to fix the deficiency in the area. Could also get fat grafting too.
Already getting lid retraction and cantho once this economy calms down, also I heard infra implants deteriorate bones even more and do not stay in your face forever

• +1
Reactions: BrownEyesWD
Already getting lid retraction and cantho once this economy calms down, also I heard infra implants deteriorate bones even more and do not stay in your face forever
Not too sure on the long term impact tbh

Nope as soon as the clock strikes 12 and you turn 18 then every single plate closes and you cannot grow at all.

Yes you fucking inbred retard, of course your bones can grow past 18. Holy shit it is over for your iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anda1usi, It'snotover and Niki9911
For some, facial bones can change up until late 20s even 30 possibly. Please try to research shit before making a thread with an easy answer.

• +1
Reactions: Niki9911
Can I grow facial bones past 18?
Absolutely. At 18 I looked like a kid (first two pics). I'm now 24 and didn't do anything. No mewing, surgery or even skincare. Literally nothing in my lifestyle changed. I can't give you scientific evidence and maybe I'm an outlier but it is definitely possible to "grow bones".

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230411_225331_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230411_225331_Photos.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230411_224633.jpg
    20230411_224633.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230411_221515.png
    20230411_221515.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230411_221701.jpg
    20230411_221701.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230409-193826_CWMPNZjB.mp4
    743.5 KB
  • Screenshot_20230411_154044_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230411_154044_TikTok.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, 5.5psl and 3links2
Nope as soon as the clock strikes 12 and you turn 18 then every single plate closes and you cannot grow at all.

Yes you fucking inbred retard, of course your bones can grow past 18. Holy shit it is over for your iq
Your poor interpretation of the question proves you're low IQ, greycel.

Your poor interpretation of the question proves you're low IQ, greycel.
How did i interpret it incorrectly. All bones CAN grow, INCLUDING facial bones. I answered your question fine, i believe its your subhuman iq that makes it difficult for you to grasp basic sentences.

you can.
look at your parents for realistic expectations tho.

How did i interpret it incorrectly. All bones CAN grow, INCLUDING facial bones. I answered your question fine, i believe its your subhuman iq that makes it difficult for you to grasp basic sentences.
I cant tell if you're joking or genuinely retarded, either way you an annoying cunt. "Every bone closes the exact millisecond you turn 18🤓", obviously I know growing comes to a gradual halt, incase you didn't really didnt understand the implication of my question, I meant in general, does bone undergo noticeable growth after 18 fucking retard.

You might have meant that but what you said was

Which is of course fucking yes.
Please kill yourself asap:p
You're not smart enough to make obvious inferences, rope greycel.

You're not smart enough to make obvious inferences, rope greycel.
Quite the opposite. You expect people to understand you idiotic short sentences and infer whatever the hell your little mind is thinking of, even though you have not explained anything at all. Contrary to your autistic beliefs, people cant read your mind and infer what you mean based off of your simple sentences. Please fucking hang yourself
Old man dying i wish i spent more time arguing online