Can I grow taller at 21 if not is it over for me?

J

JohnDough777

Iron
I’m 21 and 175cm or 5’9 and I’ve been this height since 17 I feel like I stunted my growth though or didn’t grow as much I should I have because of not eating enough calories. For 4 years straight I was only eating 2000 calories and even as low as 1800 sometimes and the fact I had insomnia. But I still have hope because I’ve stayed around 10 percent body fat this whole time. Maybe my growth plates are still open because I heard high body fat percentage closes them. You think if I start eating more calories and sleeping more I could recover and maybe grow atleast an inch? Or am I going to be a manlet for ever? My dad is 6’3 and my mom is 5’1.

• So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
your mom is 5'1 and dad is 6'3? Brutal nerfing

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Yea don't worry just do stretching everyday and ice face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDough777
I’m 21 and 175cm or 5’9 and I’ve been this height since 17 I feel like I stunted my growth though or didn’t grow as much I should I have because of not eating enough calories. For 4 years straight I was only eating 2000 calories and even as low as 1800 sometimes and the fact I had insomnia. But I still have hope because I’ve stayed around 10 percent body fat this whole time. Maybe my growth plates are still open because I heard high body fat percentage closes them. You think if I start eating more calories and sleeping more I could recover and maybe grow atleast an inch? Or am I going to be a manlet for ever? My dad is 6’3 and my mom is 5’1.
u can easily fraud to 6 foot.
instead of wasting time, enerrgy and money on this buy some balenciaga tracks and lifts.

Get LL atp

brutal parent height ratio. ER factory