Can i have a girlfriend when i don’t have any friends?

Deleted member 6577

Deleted member 6577

Skullmogger ogre
Is there a possibility to be in a relationship with a chick when having no social connections?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and AlwaysHaveQuestions
no

• +1
Reactions: Flowey, Lev Peshkov and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Maxresdefault 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8775 and Lev Peshkov
No lol wtf type of question is this

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I had a relationship for 7 months without having any friends. I think throughout our entire relationship she met a dude I used to hang out with 2 years prior and some students from my uni group which aren't friends. It's possible you just have to lie. I don't see this working if you're in high school though.

You could not manage to explain that unless you were socially damaged Chad

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Only if you're Chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Lowers your chances drastically, unless you’re chad,

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 1140
it is actually possible but hard

when i was 18 i approached a girl on the street while having barely any social contacts, only 1 group of friends who are also all awkward as fuck (all were virgins back then) and an indian guy as my best friend who was kinda nt but pretty ugly and toxic.

i took her to my awkward friends as first date but she seemed to not be biased towards them and it worked out. fast forward we are on our 5. year of relationship now, im very nt now tho

• Woah
Reactions: JustAFewMM and AlwaysHaveQuestions

when i was 18 i approached a girl on the street while having barely any social contacts, only 1 group of friends who are also all awkward as fuck (all were virgins back then) and an indian guy as my best friend who was kinda nt but pretty ugly and toxic.

i took her to my awkward friends as first date but she seemed to not be biased towards them and it worked out. fast forward we are on our 5. year of relationship now, im very nt now tho
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140

A bit weird that you got yourself in a relationship with a woman for 5 years while active in a website like this. Aren't you afraid that she'll dump you whenever a better looking taller more muscular guy inevitably comes along?

• +1
A bit weird that you got yourself in a relationship with a woman for 5 years while active in a website like this. Aren't you afraid that she'll dump you whenever a better looking taller more muscular guy inevitably comes along?
nah not really. i know i can fuck other girls rn if i call them and my gf tells me how she wants to name our kids, marry etc on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
nah not really. i know i can fuck other girls rn if i call them and my gf tells me how she wants to name our kids, marry etc on a daily basis
I used to feel the same way too but I still got brutally checked by reality and I still feel like shit 6 months post breakup. Hope you have actually dark triad maxxed and aren't deluding yourself like I did.

I used to feel the same way too but I still got brutally checked by reality and I still feel like shit 6 months post breakup. Hope you have actually dark triad maxxed and aren't deluding yourself like I did.
my gf knows that im high quality and got several girls on the line if she is gone i guess thats what keeps her with me

my gf knows that im high quality and got several girls on the line if she is gone i guess thats what keeps her with me
I was actually referring to the emotional struggle after the breakup not your inability to get more women. But since you mention it, how high quality are we talking, 6+ psl?

yes of course but if you’re not gl+ tall your only way is really tinder or the club where you won’t have much success, much better to run social circle works much better for normies to get a gf

If you're ugly it doesn't matter if you have friends or not.
If you're chad it doesn't matter if you have friends or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I had two girlfriends when I didn't have much friends - I mean I had some, but they were nerds, not the type that you would present them to your girlfriend.
Anyway, with the first girl, she was my first girlfriend, we were together only for a few weeks, and she would drag me all over town to her relatives, friends, classmates, etc. - but they were low-class, dumb, trashy people, we had nothing in common, I felt dumber just listening how they talked, I was also mostly ignored in their conversations, I felt like just an accessory carried around by my girlfriend to show people she has a boyfriend and I kept thinking: "WTF am I actually doing here??? I have nothing in common with these people!".
The other girl, I was for three months in a relationship, she liked to party a lot, and also dragged me to bars, nightclubs, discos, etc. - I met some of her friends, and her exes, she had a lot of exes, she would also start conversations with other random guys and girls in clubs almost to the point of flirting making me feel awkward. I often felt out of place and not very comfortable in the whole club scene.
In both these cases, the girls were very talkative, extroverted and they chose me, telling me very early they liked me and wanted to be together, but they didn't really make an effort to know me, to really understand what's inside me or how I think, I felt pretty frustrated because the relationships were superficial, and was very relived when they were over.

Mirin hard bro

• +1