can i have more then 1 growth spurt?

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Zephir
im 14 ill be 15 in september, im 172 cm(5,64ft) and i worry abt growing taller, i had a grow spurt at the age of 13-14 . can i have another growth spurt?

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and lerwaf123
i was in ur position like 4 month ago, i havent had an obvious growth spurt but ive grown about 1 inch taller

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Technically, you have several growth spurts during your developmental period. The pubertal one is usually the last because the reduction in height growth velocity at the end of it is due to your growth plates starting to fuse. So, likely, you won't grow much more, but with some luck, you might gain a few inches.

• +1
ive just been growly slowy my whole life, had a some growth spurts where i grew like 2-3 inches in around 6 months but thats about it

• +1
Technically, you have several growth spurts during your developmental period. The pubertal one is usually the last because the reduction in height growth velocity at the end of it is due to your growth plates starting to fuse. So, likely, you won't grow much more, but with some luck, you might gain a few inches.
can i grow to 6´0 ft?

• +1
im 14 ill be 15 in september, im 172 cm(5,64ft) and i worry abt growing taller, i had a grow spurt at the age of 13-14 . can i have another growth spurt?
im 5`79 actually, i wrote it wrong

• +1
11 cm in 3 years is impossible?
Not impossible but highly unlikely past your pubertal growth spurt and AI = aromatase inhibitor, it inhibits e2 which is responsible for growth plate's closure.

Not impossible but highly unlikely past your pubertal growth spurt and AI = aromatase inhibitor, it inhibits e2 which is responsible for growth plate's closure.
how can i get that

• +1
Idk if we are the same but for me i grow alot and then stop and then grow and stop, like always small growth spurts (1cm a week) and then one month nothing

• +1
U grow until ur 21-25 u got 7 years dw i even think u will reach 6’1

• +1