Can I increase my chin to philtrum ratio without softmaxes?

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
My chin is a little recessed by most importantly it’s not long compared to my philtrum. Any soft maxes at all that could help that? @enchanted_elixir perhaps you might know?

I’ve put some reasearch into it and surgery and fillers are my only options rn. And as a avid softmaxes I will not do either. Because the difference is both big and small

My chin is a little recessed by most importantly it’s not long compared to my philtrum. Any soft maxes at all that could help that? @enchanted_elixir perhaps you might know?

I’ve put some reasearch into it and surgery and fillers are my only options rn. And as a avid softmaxes I will not do either. Because the difference is both big and small
I have many guesses as to why this may be

Pm me pictures and I’ll know for sure

Also your probably completely fucked

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern

usually I would, but we've bashed each other too many times, im not tryna get doxxed. thanks for the offer though

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
usually I would, but we've bashed each other too many times, im not tryna get doxxed. thanks for the offer though
Wdym you bashed me lmao idgaf

Also I’ve never bashed you more then the same shit I give everyone

I wouldn’t fox you anyways I’d be perma banned

Bonesmashing your chin is legit.

Bonesmashing your chin is legit.
lmao, bonesmashing in general is cope. only provides temporary results and im not trying to get further chin projection

Wdym you bashed me lmao idgaf

Also I’ve never bashed you more then the same shit I give everyone

I wouldn’t fox you anyways I’d be perma banned
ehh either way its whatever, I really do appreciate the attempt to help tho, I dont think I can softmax my way out of this one anyways

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
lmao, bonesmashing in general is cope. only provides temporary results and im not trying to get further chin projection
I do it since 4 months and i saw the results on myself, my ramus became longer, the lateral projection of my zygos increased and my UEE decreased, the inclination of my eyebrows changed too, you probably know absolutely nothing about bone metabolism, bonesmashing is simply the application of the Wolff's laws and it works (i know perfectly the difference between temporary swelling and real bone gains retard).

I do it since 4 months and i saw the results on myself, my ramus became longer, the lateral projection of my zygos increased and my UEE decreased, the inclination of my eyebrows changed too, you probably know absolutely nothing about bone metabolism, bonesmashing is simply the application of the Wolff's laws and it works (i know perfectly the difference between temporary swelling and real bone gains retard).
then send me pics if it worked please

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
I’d love to see the results. If this is true, fair enough, I just hope you haven’t permanently damaged your brain from the repetition of getting hit. My problem with bonesmashing is most people don’t get any results past swelling and ontop of that for good permanent gains you have to hit hard for a long period of time. Which can damage your body and skin in permanent ways

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
I’d love to see the results. If this is true, fair enough, I just hope you haven’t permanently damaged your brain from the repetition of getting hit. My problem with bonesmashing is most people don’t get any results past swelling and ontop of that for good permanent gains you have to hit hard for a long period of time. Which can damage your body and skin in permanent ways
You cannot have brain contussions if the position of the head is stable and you don't have to hit hard to induce bone hypetrophy, the point is to hit with either the round part or the back part of a hammer which means that we will have a great momentum (ie we won't have to hit with a great velocity because the surface where the force is concentrated is small), you have to do it the right way and if you use the back or the rond part of a hammer you will be able to induce bone hypetrophy without having to hit you hard and fast, which drastically reduces the risks of skin damages.

Almost the same issue but I have a recessed lower jaw, would lower jaw surgery with genio and down grafting help?

Just get genio IMO