Can I increase my DHT naturally?

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15yr old athlete/fat booty enjoyer
birth control can do it no lie its a secret

yes but it's not worth it tbh

DHT is just a derivative of testosterone that naturally gets produced during puberty and at 15 you are still gonna be producing more DHT over time anyway which is what always happens. It's what gives you body/facial hair, a bigger dick, a deep voice, and eventually yes balding if you're predisposed to that. It literally doesn't do shit other than the above.

The only real drawback of low DHT that is that your libido will take a hit but like I said if you are just healthy in general chances are you don't have to worry about supplementing it.

DHT is just a derivative of testosterone that naturally gets produced during puberty and at 15 you are still gonna be producing more DHT over time anyway which is what always happens. It's what gives you body/facial hair, a bigger dick, a deep voice, and eventually yes balding if you're predisposed to that. It literally doesn't do shit other than the above.

The only real drawback of low DHT that is that your libido will take a hit but like I said if you are just healthy in general chances are you don't have to worry about supplementing it.
My voice deeper than it was a year ago. Ty for the information!👍