can I just go to a salon and ask wtf I should get

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
can you do that? can i just go into a salon with an appointment and just ask the guy what styles i’d look best with

He will perform a lefort 4 on you if you do that !

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: skeet, schizo echochamber and Deleted member 32486
can you do that? can i just go into a salon with an appointment and just ask the guy what styles i’d look best with
Honestly thought about doing the same shit, tag when someone has an actual answer

what hair are you working with? if you've got long hair try to go to a decent stylist, a unisex one or one targeted at women, do a bit of research before hand to pick one you know does good cuts and tell them to do whatever they think will look good if you just wanna look good. If you have short, traditionally masculine hair, feel free to just go to a barber and say the same thing. of course say what you DONT want because even though you are probably getting the cut to look good to other people, fundamentally its your hair and you want to be happy with it, but letting them do what they want is usually the best move in my experience, they have been training for years.

its like, if you were asking a painter to make an artwork for you, you would provide basic details, but not tell them a billions different things that you want because that would get in the way of their vision which, 9 times out of 10 will be better than yours, because guess what, you aren't a painter and whilst you know what paintings you do and dont like the painter will know better than you.