Can I leanmax without lifting

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
I am currently about 146 and a bit under 6 1. I dont have abs but I haver slight horizontal liners in ab area. No lovehandles or anything like that. M<y cheeks are chubby and I have defined arms. I hatel lifing and like cardio because it makes me horny and pp hard. I can lift like twice a week but would prefer to do cardio. Can I leanmaxx with a high protein diet without lifting?

We gone put in on the hood before we put it on God

I am currently about 146 and a bit under 6 1. I dont have abs but I haver slight horizontal liners in ab area. No lovehandles or anything like that. M<y cheeks are chubby and I have defined arms. I hatel lifing and like cardio because it makes me horny and pp hard. I can lift like twice a week but would prefer to do cardio. Can I leanmaxx with a high protein diet without lifting?
The main thing is to do some kind of exercise while cutting calories to lower bodyfat

But in general, if you want the v-shape you need to so some kind of resistance training for your upper body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Lifting burns way more calories in the long run. Also a higher muscle mass will make u burn more calories during cardio.

It's optimal to do both regularly.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and igbekele007
Lifting burns way more calories in the long run. Also a higher muscle mass will make u burn more calories during cardio.

It's optimal to do both regularly.
Is it ok if I dont do bench press and keep resistance training light? I hurt my shoulder last time I tried benching

Is it ok if I dont do bench press and keep resistance training light? I hurt my shoulder last time I tried benching
You don't have to bench press but you should progressively overload : increase the reps or weight each training session.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 23218
You don't have to bench press but you should progressively overload : increase the reps or weight each training session.

Can I workoutthe same muscle groups every other day (3-4 times a week). I do landmine presses (3 sets) , dumbell shrugs (3 sets) , triceps exercise (4 sets), one biceps exercise(3 sets) and cable row (2 sets). I dont want to do legs bc it hurts my knees. I do cardio for 20-30 min 5 times a week as well. I started this routine like one week ago and so far all I have noticed is that I am hungrier and sleep better, and hornier.

Also, my diet rn is like half a plate of eggs and one bannana for breakfast, some chicken (or beef) and rice (i don't eat much rice, just some, I mostly focus on eating chicken until I feel full) for lunch and dinner with cucumber and a 30g protein shake. I usually am a bit hungry at nightr with this diet.

do push ups chin ups bodyweight squats