Can I make a lot of money as a fitness trainer?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
If I’m 6’3 good looking and muscular can I make a lot of money from training bitches (fucking bitches)?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5052, Stevensmithgerard and 4 others
Yes actually

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Baldingman1998
You need top 0.01% body. If you have that you can make millions. I have top 0.1% body and I cant compete with top guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cope_detector, WadlowMaxxing and .*my*.
you need to roid of course and I am natty.

You need top 0.01% body. If you have that you can make millions. I have top 0.1% body and I couldnt compete with top guys.
Pics or didn’t happen

Attachments

• 20201011_001153.jpg
    20201011_001153.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 113
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
If you are a personal trainer for clients then yes but there are many other fitness fields you could be in

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and .*my*.
You need top 0.01% body. If you have that you can make millions. I have top 0.1% body and I cant compete with top guys.
He said trainer, not physique competitor.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and .*my*.
You can make a lot of money fitness dick in your mouth lol

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: malignant, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
Have you hopped on gear

Probably, but you’re still sub 200 if not 190
Its not abput the weight. Its the 3d effect that ypu need to stand out. And that 3d effect is only achievable with roids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Baldingman1998
Its not abput the weight. Its the 3d effect that ypu need to stand out. And that 3d effect is only achievable with roids.
If it’s not about the weight then drop to 130 pounds and be a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Bb is about aesthetics not weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
good looking and muscular
The only two things I was gonna ask, yes you can. It's a very narcissistic business so you need to look like something people can aspire to be , normies are dumb like that. People think if they train with Chad they can look like him JFL.

Sloots like following orders, especially from a jacked 6'3 gl chad. They will probably develop feelings for you along the way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 5292 and 1 other person
Ok, but you’re not 0.1% as you claim
Yes I am. If you go to the street and ask people to undress you wont find in 1000 people more than 1 with a better body than me. Are you stupid or what? People usually dont have 8 pack abs and arnold chest at 6'2.5. I also have insane lats, that photo is from 2015, i have an even better body now and much more muscle maturity.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Instagram isn't just about looks, you have to know how to gain more followers. Some guys get popular through advertising, others manage with pure luck. But nobody just makes it because of their looks, it's not that easy. I know lots of very hot girls who are Stacies in looks who have only 1000 followers while some simple Beckies manage to have hundreds of thousands.

To succeed on instagram, you need a brand, you need to market yourself as unique and stand out from your competition. And you have to advertise your brand a lot, it doesn't have to be through paid ads though, there are other ways.

There is a fitness channel on youtube right now called "Natural Hypertrophy" which started making videos at the end of 2019, he has been gaining a lot of subscribers (for a fitness channel) very quickly even though his videos are not edited and have a low production value, that is because he went on comment sections of popular fitness channels and made a lot of popular comments relevant to each topic and that caused people to find his channel and because of it, he has managed to build his very own little community which is rapidly growing.

You can do the same on instagram, but you have to be subtle about it, he didn't beg people to follow him, he didn't spam videos, instead, he showed value, and the people who were interested followed him, you must do the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172, Deleted member 1751 and Stevensmithgerard
Yes I am. If you go to the street and ask people to undress you wont find in 1000 people more than 1 with a better body than me. Are you stupid or what? People usually dont have 8 pack abs and arnold chest at 6'2.5. I also have insane lats, that photo is from 2015, i have an even better body now and much more muscle maturity.
But you chose the picture from 5 years ago and not from today. Interesting....

You don't need a great body to be a good trainer, just look at football coaches, many are fat and out of shape but are very good at their job.

• +1
You don't need a great body to be a good trainer, just look at football coaches, many are fat and out of shape but are very good at their job.
I mean to fuck bitches and train them at the same time

Mirin brah?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200722-200539_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200722-200539_WhatsApp.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 75
Yes. You can.

• +1
a shitload if you make it online too, just roidmaxx and have a v taper + be hot, guaranteed money you need to grow your instagram though

• +1
Being a good trainer is all about your knowledge of exercise science, but being a successful trainer is all about being an exceptional marketer. I was a personal trainer for 2.5 years and it's brutally tough to make decent coin. I still hold my certification but I don't train anyone.

I did however meet my ex gf through training her and we dated for 3 years before she broke up with me.

This is a great text on building muscle for your knowledge base btw
RCPHDwAAQBAJ

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Read a few stories on Reddit of Chad PTs making money and fucking wives. The wives initiate the sexual encounters

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
yes if you have good roided physique and overcharge like crazy like greg doucette does for example