Can i make it to 5'8-5'9

ibzygo

ibzygo

Iron
Im fresh 16 and 5'6. I have been on hgh for 2 years. First year i grew from 5'3 to 5'4/5'5(not really sure), second year to 5'6 which is currently my height. My parents are 5'5 and 5'2 tho I had a tall grandfather and my moms part of family is tall generaly, dad's part are fucking midgets(literally im the tallest). I've been taking Chondroitin sulphate paired with Glucosamine sulphate to strenghten the core(smaller difference between morning and evening height) and delay growth plates fusion. I know its probably cope for the growth plates but the situation is so fucking bad. I have also ordered ai. My puberty was delayed 9 months. Last 6 months have grown around 1 inch.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: VLX, dbva and thorns
bro we are the same , literally same parents height and my dad side are all short (i am the tallest there too) , mom's side are not that tall , and ive manage to grow to 5'10 , i was 5'1 when i was 16 btw , you'll will grow dont worry but dont forget to eat nutritious food , but the most crucial(very crucial) is SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP ,
ive always managed to gain like 2 inches every summer because i used to sleep like 10-11 hours in that season

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, ibzygo and Magma
bro we are the same , literally same parents height and my dad side are all short (i am the tallest there too) , mom's side are not that tall , and ive manage to grow to 5'10 , i was 5'1 when i was 16 btw , you'll will grow dont worry but dont forget to eat nutritious food , but the most crucial(very crucial) is SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP ,
ive always managed to gain like 2 inches every summer because i used to sleep like 10-11 hours in that season
didnt reply to you by accindent

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
didnt reply to you by accindent
dont rely on steroids a lot , eat high protein high calcium high magnesium foods etc , sometimes without knowing it , our body need to store a lot of nutritiens and calories for the next height growth , make sure youre eating well

• +1
Reactions: ibzygo
you should be able to. Even if you've hit your major growth spurt, you still grow a few inches till your growth plates close which is usually at around 18-21

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai and ibzygo
i hope this happens to me ong

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ibzygo and Litekiller11