Can I model? + rate

tomcaelum

tomcaelum

Road to Tyronelite
I’m 15 rn, do you think I can model when I’m older?

Attachments

• 9f011df0da4e4b259a327fb23ce90883.mov
    9.4 MB
  • IMG_9109.jpeg
    IMG_9109.jpeg
    327.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9126.jpeg
    IMG_9126.jpeg
    458.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Red Fox, Joshrc, DarkAscender and 4 others
How tf do I remove the dog, that was an accident

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: brutalpilled, Clqs, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
I don't think you can do modeling. Those are contacts in the first picture, right?

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, aesthetic beauty, WeiWei and 3 others
I don't think you can do modeling. Those are contacts in the first picture, right?
Yeah they are, my hair stylist friend is a scout and she said she can take my digitals but I’m not sure

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What would you rate me, is it over

high mtn, no you cannot model

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Red Fox and LuckyBeast
high mtn, no you cannot model
I’ve gotten rated this and htn before, what makes someone a definite htn

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblameincels, STUPIDREFEREES, Guiltyfeelings and 11 others

Attachments

• IMG_9154.jpeg
    IMG_9154.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9155.jpeg
    IMG_9155.jpeg
    994 KB · Views: 0
htn bro but please if u gone do contacts do a dark green or ambar yours look fake

• +1
Reactions: iblameincels and STUPIDREFEREES
htn bro but please if u gone do contacts do a dark green or ambar yours look fake
I was js trying out a filter, I got some darker green ones coming in

I can
see you modelling tbh, you have very striking eyes good colouring, but debloat needed and ur jaw is narrow overall HTN

least obvious contacts

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and grungymallard97
Oh wait shit I thought the model u sent was u as well as u, I don’t think you can model tbh, not bad looking tho

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
HOLY SHIT your eye area is insane

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Oh wait shit I thought the model u sent was u as well as u, I don’t think you can model tbh, not bad looking tho
that model is chadlite how tf is he htn

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, grungymallard97 and N1666
better jaw/chin/maxilla required

Preciate your honest bro, I think I might be able to do I’ll try, ig we’ll see

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
better jaw/chin/maxilla required
Imma tryna working my masseter for better jaw, thanks for the eye area compliment

lots of blackcels angry at me 🥲

Could maybe model for streetwear brands but those usually already go for famous people or very specific looks which are more extreme or striking because that's what sells. Perhaps like website modeling for like athletic wear or stuff like H&M. I don't think you could make a good living off of modeling imho.

that model is chadlite how tf is he htn
Because I mixed my rating between the model and him (he’s a Low MTN, model is mid CL so went in the middle I got confused 😂

Gna take a lot of work bro but I believe in u

Gna take a lot of work bro but I believe in u

Mirin the dreads, how did u start getting them? Want to get them soon aswell. Tried cornrows but man my head is just shaped weird or something.

Because I mixed my rating between the model and him (he’s a Low MTN, model is mid CL so went in the middle I got confused 😂
Eh i got scouted a while ago and im high-mid htn. But it depends on what level of modelling. Not every modell is handsome, could be for hardware companies if u look like a country boy etc. It depends on alot of factors tbh

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Eh i got scouted a while ago and im high-mid htn. But it depends on what level of modelling. Not every modell is handsome, could be for hardware companies if u look like a country boy etc. It depends on alot of factors tbh
It’s all about harmony, niche and striking features and uniqueness yes.

• +1
Reactions: beniman
Probably not but why do you even wanna? It';s a shit job, you gotta fuck fags, no joke. Why? It's retarded

Probably not but why do you even wanna? It';s a shit job, you gotta fuck fags, no joke. Why? It's retarded
Ig we’ll see if i can, but it’s a cool job. I would never fuck a guy

HTN, idk why people are so confident you can't model, if you have the proportions for it you might have some luck.

Ah nvm it's a 15yo nigger no shit you wanna go into modelling lol. Go study get a good job.

HTN, idk why people are so confident you can't model, if you have the proportions for it you might have some luck.
People don’t have confidence for no reason, I have confidence in my looks bc I’ve js never had trouble getting women and I’ve been told I can model. Thanks for your opinion tho, I get more harsh ratings here that’ll help me improve.

Ah nvm it's a 15yo nigger no shit you wanna go into modelling lol. Go study get a good job.
Your bio shows a lot, thanks tho

6/10 +/-. Photos arent the best for ratings. You could potentially model.

you might be able to model when you get older, I was uglier than you at 15 and I look way better than you now, I’m probably near model tier now so you could maybe get close to there too.

The dog mogs

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox