Can I open up an MMA gym in India?

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
I'm Singaporean and I want to open up an MMA gym in Pondicherry, India. My dumb whore mother says I need a license to do so. Is the bitch right?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, st.hamudi but 6‘5, soover4me and 9 others
funkyflamingo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, normie tiktoker, LooksThinker and 4 others
puzzi di merda

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, LooksThinker, try2beme and 1 other person
Knajjdthink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, nanefer, LooksThinker and 3 others
indians are shit at fighting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Pikabro, LooksThinker and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
"Can i open up a weight-loss coaching service in eritrea?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, shotgun_shells, LooksThinker and 2 others
Auroville, Pondicherry is full Western tourists.
did not know that. You might have something here then but how will you get the money for facilities, maintenance, coaches, etc. it's not easy running a solid mma gym

• JFL
did not know that. You might have something here then but how will you get the money for facilities, maintenance, coaches, etc. it's not easy running a solid mma gym

Don't need coaches other than myself. It'll just be a makeshift gym for a short amount of time. I have a budget.

• JFL
You need the necessary licenses and permits and also need to pay for insurance and rent on the shitty shed you’ll be training at

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, bloomercel, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
It’s not profitable nigga people can’t pay more than 30$ per month for this

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Don't. They'll start shitting in the octagon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, m0ss26, Fiqh and 1 other person
ive seen some statistics on indian males being weaker than polish women on avarage soo maybe not the best place to open a fighting club

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, m0ss26, Maalik and 1 other person
@diamondbill why’d you jfl react you abused dog

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and diamondbill
I'm Singaporean and I want to open up an MMA gym in Pondicherry, India. My dumb whore mother says I need a license to do so. Is the bitch right?
Hi. I’m back

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
think u have a $ idea

big population in india

u can start a fight league

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell and GuyFromSingapore
i think its a good idea to open it in city area where western media influence are much higher

• +1
think u have a $ idea

big population in india

u can start a fight league

Yup. That's the plan. There are currently no major leagues in India.(only underground)

My plan is to create an MMA movement with my caste back in Andhra Pradesh. 5 years down the road, we can create cheap, high quality training camps for people all over the world through advertisement and our own MMA league.

Huge investment.

If we charge $100 for unlimited monthly training. If only a 1000 people join. That would mean 100 × 12 × 1000 = $1 200 000 a year.

We could funnel that money to funding the businesses/farms of my caste people and increase the money exponentially.

We could use all that money to create beautiful infrastructure to attract even more people. Like gyms, nightclubs, posh coffeehouses, paintball and archery houses, libraries, high quality restaurants with authentic cuisines from all over the world like Thai or Mexican. etc etc

We could build maybe European style cottage houses to attract White MMA students.

Massive potential.

It could even become a tourist spot. The new Goa.

Cheap lodging and cheap food. = attract a lot of White tourists like Thailand or Bali.

I see huge potential.

My caste people could also marry and breed with the Whites and become moggers.

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
i think its a good idea to open it in city area where western media influence are much higher

Auroville is a tourist spot in Pondicherry. There are literally thousands of White people there.

Auroville is a tourist spot in Pondicherry. There are literally thousands of White people there.
promote to white people 1st, then indian foid will join bcause they want to roll with tall white guy,
and curry saw your gym have foid, they will motivated to join for female touch:feelshaha:

• Love it
Just start a muy thai joint instead of mma

• +1
Reactions: Throb The Builder
Bro boycot israel

• +1
Reactions: DoII

If you can't figure that out by yourself, don't. :lul:

If we charge $100 for unlimited monthly training. If only a 1000 people join. That would mean 100 × 12 × 1000 = $1 200 000 a year.
I live in the fight capital of the world with 2 million people and the top MMA gyms don’t even have 1000 people with memberships. More likely around 500-700

Yup. That's the plan. There are currently no major leagues in India.(only underground)

My plan is to create an MMA movement with my caste back in Andhra Pradesh. 5 years down the road, we can create cheap, high quality training camps for people all over the world through advertisement and our own MMA league.

Huge investment.

We could funnel that money to funding the businesses/farms of my caste people and increase the money exponentially.

We could use all that money to create beautiful infrastructure to attract even more people. Like gyms, nightclubs, posh coffeehouses, paintball and archery houses, libraries, high quality restaurants with authentic cuisines from all over the world like Thai or Mexican. etc etc

We could build maybe European style cottage houses to attract White MMA students.

Massive potential.

It could even become a tourist spot. The new Goa.

Cheap lodging and cheap food. = attract a lot of White tourists like Thailand or Bali.

I see huge potential.

My caste people could also marry and breed with the Whites and become moggers.
That actually sounds ideal definitely would go there, but one big difference is that I feel like indian women are much more conservative than places like thailand

Start a fight club
Encourage betting and make money off dalits with nothing to loose

Sounds like a good idea. If you have the money, go for it.