πŸ₯Ί Can I please get some help with my looks? Mostly about hair, facial hair, and makeup

WhatIsLove?

WhatIsLove?

Iron
πŸ₯Ί I'd really like to look more attractive and as attractive as possible to girls, if possible plz help πŸ™

πŸ“– About me: I'm a skinny 17 yo, and a mixed race of middle eastern and southeast asian genes

🫠 Some of my facial features: Diamond face shape, sharp jawline, and my submental fat disappears if I mew. Average forehead size, thick eyebrows, I'm uncertain about my eye shape, positive canthal tilt, slightly hollow cheeks if I suck them in, which I notice naturally happens when I'm focused and alert 🎯, but I innately let go of the sucking if I'm relaxed, which makes my cheeks more bloated and makes my lips look frowned (basically i look generally uglier and sadder if im relaxing), and I also have a cleft chin but I hide it with a goatee 🐐

Plz help, I beg πŸ˜£πŸ†˜

πŸ’ˆβœ‚οΈ How to improve my hair? What haircut and/or hairstyle? Maybe cut it shorter? Side part? Grow out the bangs? My face shape is diamond if that matters here, it makes my forehead narrow, so umm yeah it looks strange so I hide it with bangs, should i embrace it instead? 😰

πŸ§” Can I get help on my facial hair too, plz? Keep it? Shave it all? Get a full beard? I have a cleft chin btw, so I conceal it with a goatee, but I saw Henry Cavill with that kind of chin, except he has a different face shape, so idk if I'd look nice if I copied his style. One year ago, I did a clean shave once, and I thought it made me look like a girl. What do? Femboymaxx? πŸ’€

πŸ’„ Now I'm not that knowledgeable about makeup, but I heard celebrities and models use some to look better, so can it enhance my looks too? And if so, then what should I use and where do I put it on my face? πŸ‘€

♾️ I'm very open to any style that makes me look more attractive and as attractive as possible to girls. Can I get some advice, pretty please? πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

sry for yapping so much, and sry for the flashbang pic if ur using dark mode

Attachments

• Screenshot (1176) (1).jpg
    Screenshot (1176) (1).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, adn, heyheyheybro22 and 2 others
what the fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, tweaqo, Jonas2k7 and 6 others
i thinks hes NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Blud_99, ihatewhiterose and 1 other person
:lul::lul::lul: nigga wrote a whole biography about himself on .org

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, IBlameEveryoneElse, zyzzbrah1234 and 1 other person
you look fine lol maybe get wolf cut

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and WhatIsLove?
that's an impressive work of art

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
πŸ₯Ί I'd really like to look more attractive and as attractive as possible to girls, if possible plz help πŸ™

πŸ“– About me: I'm a skinny 17 yo, and a mixed race of middle eastern and southeast asian genes

🫠 Some of my facial features: Diamond face shape, sharp jawline, and my submental fat disappears if I mew. Average forehead size, thick eyebrows, I'm uncertain about my eye shape, positive canthal tilt, slightly hollow cheeks if I suck them in, which I notice naturally happens when I'm focused and alert 🎯, but I innately let go of the sucking if I'm relaxed, which makes my cheeks more bloated and makes my lips look frowned (basically i look generally uglier and sadder if im relaxing), and I also have a cleft chin but I hide it with a goatee 🐐

Plz help, I beg πŸ˜£πŸ†˜

πŸ’ˆβœ‚οΈ How to improve my hair? What haircut and/or hairstyle? Maybe cut it shorter? Side part? Grow out the bangs? My face shape is diamond if that matters here, it makes my forehead narrow, so umm yeah it looks strange so I hide it with bangs, should i embrace it instead? 😰

πŸ§” Can I get help on my facial hair too, plz? Keep it? Shave it all? Get a full beard? I have a cleft chin btw, so I conceal it with a goatee, but I saw Henry Cavill with that kind of chin, except he has a different face shape, so idk if I'd look nice if I copied his style. One year ago, I did a clean shave once, and I thought it made me look like a girl. What do? Femboymaxx? πŸ’€

πŸ’„ Now I'm not that knowledgeable about makeup, but I heard celebrities and models use some to look better, so can it enhance my looks too? And if so, then what should I use and where do I put it on my face? πŸ‘€

♾️ I'm very open to any style that makes me look more attractive and as attractive as possible to girls. Can I get some advice, pretty please? πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

delete your account

• JFL
Straighten your hair and use bb cream

• +1
Reactions: WhatIsLove?
thx for the help, y'all πŸ‘πŸ‘, ill try them out sometime! and if theres any more advice, im happy to test them out too πŸ™πŸ™

Last edited:
  • +1
nigga its over for u go ER or sum shit instead of these shitty zesty ahh posts jfl

Plz help, I beg πŸ˜£πŸ†˜

the use of emojis are killing me but ur hot like a 80's heavy metal artist

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and WhatIsLove?
the use of emojis are killing me but ur hot like a 80's heavy metal artist
thanks a lot bro, but do u know how to imitate the hairstyle i had in my photo, or do u know what its called? cuz i actually just fucked around with my hair for a bit and somehow just got it, i actually dunno how to style it that way :lul:

Last edited:
DNR love yourself there’s too much hate in this fucking world

DNR love yourself there’s too much hate in this fucking world
depends on where u go in the world, cuz my tiktok algorithm is filled with funny cat videos and theres always no hate there

• +1
Reactions: 5aesar
thanks a lot bro, but do u know how to imitate the hairstyle i had in my photo, or do u know what its called? cuz i actually just fucked around with my hair for a bit and somehow just got it, i actually dunno how to style it that way :lul:
no lol

• +1
Learn to play guitar for further RichieBlackmoremaxxing.

• JFL
cut your hair much shorter to somewhere around your cheekbones but keep the back a bit longer you can just look for nice curly hairstyles on YouTube or TikTok, keep some of the facial hair but you could want to trim/thin it down to a designer stubble, and make sure your eyebrows are thick

also stop talking like a twink and be more manly cause this is autistic asf lmfaoo

Thought this was going to be a foid infiltrator kek

Plz help, I beg πŸ˜£πŸ†˜

do you play for the opposite team my nigga?

Gay

cut your hair much shorter to somewhere around your cheekbones but keep the back a bit longer you can just look for nice curly hairstyles on YouTube or TikTok, keep some of the facial hair but you could want to trim/thin it down to a designer stubble, and make sure your eyebrows are thick

also stop talking like a twink and be more manly cause this is autistic asf lmfaoo
aight thx for the advice ill test it out πŸ™πŸ™

wdym by twink πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί is it the expression πŸ’«πŸ’«βœ¨βœ¨ of my emojis πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

4250 1571091483

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ningenshikaku and WhatIsLove?
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

View attachment 3244350
what the fuck bro ur perfect 10 psl
that's an impressive work of art
ty for the compliments, yall r so nice to me 😳😳πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337

Plz help, I beg πŸ˜£πŸ†˜

This is not a job application

• JFL

• Love it