Can I pull?

Mull70

Mull70

FeminineOgreCel
6'1 feet, pretty introverted. Also, I'm not going for whores, I'm talking about cute virgins. Could I slay a cute htb?
(Don't mention the outfit. I'm on vacation and ran out of shirts)

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch
not really

• +1
Reactions: Konstantin
potential for sure

grow a beard, gymmaxx and get some better clothes u dressing like youre oofydoofymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
your face is more masculine then pretty boy so you really shouldn't have long hair like that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: exo and sickdawgie
you look autistic

potential for sure

grow a beard, gymmaxx and get some better clothes u dressing like youre oofydoofymaxxing
"(Don't mention the outfit. I'm on vacation and ran out of shirts)"

god i wish i was 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Gaygymmaxx
6'1 feet, pretty introverted. Also, I'm not going for whores, I'm talking about cute virgins. Could I slay a cute htb?
View attachment 3140064
You have potential after roids with that pheno

Would look good jacked, looks uncanny skinny

Psl is okay, I really think muscle fits the dark long hair white boys, not generalized advice

View attachment 3140064
I really think you need a diff haircut. Dk what tho. You are gl imo.

potential for sure

he has soft features ideal for appeal. Why do you want to make him look more threatening? Bad advice imo.

You look like a strong gust of wind would blow you away into the sea

• +1
Reactions: Mull70
your face is more masculine then pretty boy so you really shouldn't have long hair like that
I have fucked up ears. Prolly gonna fix them with surgery, but until then I'd rather hide them