Can i reach 7 inch dick?

Shadosh101

Shadosh101

Blasting my dick off
Currently 6.3 inches at 16, using test e and anavar, should i also use dht gel or are these enough to reach 7+ inches?
Any tips are appreciated

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Steroids won't make your dick bigger. Matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they're hampering their growth.

• Ugh..
Steroids won't make your dick bigger. Matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they're hampering their growth.
How would administertering the hormone that makes your dick grow cause it to get stunted growth?

Test may crash your natural production just make sure you know what you are doing.

DHT gel is a good idea, I would replace it with anavar since your already on test, I would be cautious with my hairline if I were you

To help optimise dickgains try using a hanger and pump in addition to the gel

To help optimise dickgains try using a hanger and pump in addition to the gel
He should wait a few years, would be a bad idea since it might fuck with his natural growth

He should wait a few years, would be a bad idea since it might fuck with his natural growth
Does jelqing and these other methods of enlargement fuck with natural growth?

Dont listen to the copers

Roids will grow your dick and you will also get taller, wider frame and more masc face.

Hop on asap

Dont listen to the copers

Roids will grow your dick and you will also get taller, wider frame and more masc face.

Hop on asap
bro im already on, crushed estrogen into the ground using letrozole to not stunt my height growth + i use gh and plan on buying igf 1

• Love it
Does jelqing and these other methods of enlargement fuck with natural growth?
It will if you injure your penis, and there’s no research/information on the effects of using a hanger or any other lengthening method during puberty so you’re better off just waiting for your dick to grow to its natural size. There’s also the possibility of being able to get more gains during puberty since an extender or hanger could help accelerate your natural growth.