Can I reach 7' tall from 6'2'' with limb lengthening and wearing lifts

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
I'm 6'3 right at the crack of dawn. So I'm thinking I can get 4 inches with limb lengthening which would get me to 6'7''. Then I just need 5 inches.

My hair should continue getting better on fin and then I can fraud like 1 inch or so via hair with high volume. 4 inches left.

And now I could just wear 4 inch lifts. You think people will notice me wearing 4 inch lifts? I don't want anyone to think I'm frauding my height irl.

Please only serious replies, I put the serious tag on.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11019, ChadPreet69, Catawampus and 11 others
Please see a therapist I'm going to have a heart attack if ever read something like this again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11019, Truecel14, Pietrosiek and 4 others
You’re telling me you want four inches of leg lengthening, and then wear another 4 inches of lifts?

00F8653F C7B4 4E88 8BE5 E4970056A9E4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Justttt, Petsmart and 6 others
Please see a therapist I'm going to have a heart attack if ever read something like this again
What's wrong with wanting to looksmax?

What's wrong with wanting to looksmax?
I think that's descendingmaxx, do u even have the frame or proportions?

Yes mate. Just make sure you do LL on your arms too to balance out your proportions. I have a doc who does it I'll PM you later, recovery is brutal though. You don't need as much to balance out with your legs, he just scales the proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Yes mate. Just make sure you do LL on your arms too to balance out your proportions. I have a doc who does it I'll PM you later, recovery is brutal though. You don't need as much to balance out with your legs, he just scales the proportions.
Ok cool. I think my looksmaxing bullet list is gonna be. First leg lifts for height, arm lengthning so I can tie my shoes easier, then bimax, jaw implant and then of course I gotta get a HT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder and LordNorwood
I'm 6'3 right at the crack of dawn. So I'm thinking I can get 4 inches with limb lengthening which would get me to 6'7''. Then I just need 5 inches.

My hair should continue getting better on fin and then I can fraud like 1 inch or so via hair with high volume. 4 inches left.

And now I could just wear 4 inch lifts. You think people will notice me wearing 4 inch lifts? I don't want anyone to think I'm frauding my height irl.

Please only serious replies, I put the serious tag on.
By the time you get LL even 7 feet will be considered manlet.No hope if you`re under 8 feet in 2019.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11019 and Dogs
Tyuijtuyi

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt, Arvenas and Dogs
Long.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11019
these kinda posts are what i live for, laughed irl lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Norwooder and Dogs
no bro

dont do this, this is so damn stupid

7 feet isnt enough, you need to be aiming for 7'5 otherwise theres no point and you get mogged by shaq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Norwooder, Arvenas and 2 others
no bro

dont do this, this is so damn stupid

7 feet isnt enough, you need to be aiming for 7'5 otherwise theres no point and you get mogged by shaq
7'5 still isn't enough. imagine getting mogged by sultan kösen you fucking manlet

7'5 still isn't enough. imagine getting mogged by sultan kösen you fucking manlet
1590 1513113460

Gigacope, 9 feet or death. This guy will be mogging you from the grave

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 11019, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Do it already you pussy.

So will people notice me wearing 4 inch lifts or nah? Also shameful bump

You could probably do 4 inches of LL on your femurs safely if you did external. Because if you did internal femurs it would be more expensive and the rod doesn’t reach that high.

Although external femurs are very gruesome and painful.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs