Reactions: GriffithMaxx3, BeanletMogger, whazabi and 11 others
Take the animefeetpill bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, smoth, Ultimate SUbhuman and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, greywind, SecularIslamist and 2 others
You are certainly not a sub5 lmao. Depending on location you may even do good. If you live in india/wherever but west you should aim at anime girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: widdi, LooksThinker, halloweed and 5 others
How old are u? Wait till ur 21 then get jaw implants and rhino

and shave ur pubestache jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: menas, boss8055 and elliotfan4ever

Im 13, sadly my parents don't let me shave, cuz they think its gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Lonenely sigma, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Annihilator, Aero and 2 others
typical curry parents, just do it urself if u can

or when u go for haircuts u can ask the hairdresser or barber to do it, they usually won't mind

watch ur diet, eat whole foods, as much red meat and dairy as u can, don't get fat, and stay off this site till ur atleast 17,18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, LegitUser, boss8055 and 1 other person
JFL. Get out of here. Enjoy life.
I have pics from when I was your age here. I can tell you that you only need to mew and not be fat at your age. Also do a sport. Check my profile. It comes fom experience.

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator and boss8055
Holy shit dude, insane sub5 low ltn, try gymmaxxing, testosteronemaxxing, losing bodyfat in general, hardmaxxing, you can save yourself a bit in a few years with consistency

• +1
Reactions: elliotfan4ever
Pubertymax. If that doesn't work a wraparound jaw implant. Good eye area.

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Yes, I think you're low LTN rn but MTN idk maybe if you're lucky and genes don't fuck you up later. You should be focused on heightmaxxing.

Yes, I think you're low LTN rn but MTN idk maybe if you're lucky and genes don't fuck you up later. You should be focused on heightmaxxing.
Im 6'3 so I don't need to

• Woah
Reactions: Aero
nah you're cursed to sub3 hell

Nice eye area. Start chewing and mewing.

• +1

His nose isn't that bad. He should get a better jaw and roid. Then he will be Indian mogger

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
is it possible I can reach LTN? Also I know I look super weird
Not saying im very good looking but heres a pic on me from when I was 14 and now at 16. Wait and see untill your older

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240607_015055_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240607_015055_Snapchat.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1801422388.jpg
    Snapchat-1801422388.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240527_190526_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240527_190526_Snapchat.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Annihilator, elliotfan4ever and dervw4cenks
Not saying im very good looking but heres a pic on me from when I was 14 and now at 16. Wait and see untill your older
Damn u look good bro. Just ease off on the squinting and shave off your mustache

• +1
Reactions: beniman
honestly, just hop off your gonna change so much through puberty, i looked like dogshit at 13 and looked completely diff and had a narrower face, just sleep on your back, eat tons of protein (eggs), a balenced diet, eat as much food as you need to grow (dont cut) and sleep a ton like 8+ hours a day. maybe change ur hair too

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and elliotfan4ever
what do u do for haircare 🙏

Coconut oil every 3 days and shampoo every 2 days
also how do you like style and dry it, my hairs rlly cooked right now and i need to save it

also how do you like style and dry it, my hairs rlly cooked right now and i need to save it
So the only thing i use daily is water. Every 2 days i use shampoo + conditioner (make sure its high quality) every 3 days i use coconut oil just a small bit like 1/2 tea spoon and once a week i use a hair mask(make sure its in 10-15min b4 u wash it out. And for styling i just use a towel untill my hair is damp and let my hair air dry.

So the only thing i use daily is water. Every 2 days i use shampoo + conditioner (make sure its high quality) every 3 days i use coconut oil just a small bit like 1/2 tea spoon and once a week i use a hair mask(make sure its in 10-15min b4 u wash it out. And for styling i just use a towel untill my hair is damp and let my hair air dry.
tysm 🙏

• +1
Reactions: beniman
I was a fatty when young and stuffed myself full of chicken and stuff, leading to me growing much taller (lots of protein in meat, and calcium in bones)
i can tell by your shoulders you’re 5’6 on a good day

I don’t think you look that bad to what the people are saying u have a good eye area but jaw does look like an egg

• +1
you look bloated

• +1
if you really are 13 then it's not over. everyone looks off pre-puberty

• +1
Im 6'3 so I don't need to
Stop measuring like an inbred cunt I’m trying my hardest to be nice to u but it’s literally impossible if ur claiming 6 3 with that pencil neck and skull and fucking shoulders too lol

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
i can tell by your shoulders you’re 5’6 on a good day
I have really poor posture, and rounded shoulders, basically I used to have really bad gyno cause of my weight and that caused me to have bad positioning, my shoulders used to be 14 inches at 6'1 and are now 16, they are slowly getting wider but yh

Stop measuring like an inbred cunt I’m trying my hardest to be nice to u but it’s literally impossible if ur claiming 6 3 with that pencil neck and skull and fucking shoulders too lol
Im 13, makes everything out of proportion

You look young asf man, you already got good eye area just eat healthy and get the most out of puberty so your jaw develops

• +1