Can I slay in Gookland???

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
Can I, a LTN pasty white blue eyes light brown hair, boneless subhuman piece of shit run JBW game

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000
Yes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and HarrierDuBois
With a ltn face? hmm idk, but look at this MTN guy and his gook wife

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23017

I am a subhuman but I mog him I think. I have superior coloring / pheno. My nose is waaay better, my eyes are blue, my face is more pale, my hair is either light brown or blonde depending on if I have dyed it or not

I think I look nordic despite being Hungarian

Yea usually for Koreans and Japanese. You need more SMV as a white. Because they are already lighter-skinned and taller. Then SEA gooks who are poorer and darker-skinned.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
I am a subhuman but I mog him I think. I have superior coloring / pheno. My nose is waaay better, my eyes are blue, my face is more pale, my hair is either light brown or blonde depending on if I have dyed it or not

Also the guy isn't that tall, i think that he isn't even 5'11(or the woman is tall idk)

Can I, a LTN pasty white blue eyes light brown hair, boneless subhuman piece of shit run JBW game
Are you above 5'8"

Then yes, but maybe dye your hair blonde

And there are still people who doubt the JBW pill, if the guy was a curry, the gook wouldn't have married him.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
But are you into gook girls or do you just want to try because it may be easier than in the west?

But are you into gook girls or do you just want to try because it may be easier than in the west?
I am into gooks.

Beauty standards in asia for men & women are: don't have slanted monolid eyes, don't a flat nosebridge w/ snub nose, don't have too dark skin.

If you have these 3 you can slay

• +1
I am into gooks.
Then try using the MEEFF app, it's an app to talk to koreans(you can choose to talk only to girls, just like badoo), but it's been a while since i last used it, i heard it's full of curries and arabs these days

Last edited:
  • +1