Can I Softmax the ramus?

Sokarexo

Sokarexo

Ltn coper with a shitty maxilla
Is there any way to increase ramus length by softmaxxing? I'm still not old enough to do surgeries, and I'm trying to softmax as much as I can before I do anything serious.
One of my biggest flaws is my short ramus and high gonial angle. Is there any way I can improve this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and N1666
Get a haircut with a fade or taper on the sides it can reduce the appearance of a short ramus

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and HTNcutecel
Is there any way to increase ramus length by softmaxxing? I'm still not old enough to do surgeries, and I'm trying to softmax as much as I can before I do anything serious.
One of my biggest flaws is my short ramus and high gonial angle. Is there any way I can improve this?
You can look good even with a small ramus just max what in your control if your like determined determined just bonesmash your ramus but don’t expect crazy results also it will indirectly make it seem bigger because of inflammation sooo

• +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr
if you're still in puberty your ramus is still growing, as long as you dont have horrid genetics or a horrible lifestyle it will grow over time. big part of it is genetics but u can still look good w a short ramus, look at o'pry

if you're still in puberty your ramus is still growing, as long as you dont have horrid genetics or a horrible lifestyle it will grow over time. big part of it is genetics but u can still look good w a short ramus, look at o'pry
I got a picture of my side profile posted on a thread, you can check it out and see for yourself :feelswah:

I got a picture of my side profile posted on a thread, you can check it out and see for yourself :feelswah:
users side profile from other thread
this may just be cope or rope idrk actually.. skin quality and shading is alright though ill give you that!

Attachments

• 1726088249826.png
    1726088249826.png
    498.9 KB · Views: 0
users side profile from other thread
this may just be cope or rope idrk actually.. skin quality and shading is alright though ill give you that!
I dunno why but I was frauding my bloat by cheekbiting in this pic, makes me look even more down grown.
Is there any hope for me?

bad but ramus is so overrated , I can imagine you with a longer ramus and there’s no difference, look at hernan drago
I'm really confused on how drago has a good gonial angle but a short ramus. Could you explain that for me?

Chew gum can help not too much but it can

Masseters will only widen my jaw, not make it appear longer right? :feelswah:
It did help me a lil tho like my ramus did get a bit longer this my ramus rn

Attachments

• IMG_4827.jpeg
    IMG_4827.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 0