Can i start to take Metformin already?

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
@x30001 , im saving for my surgeries so cant yet start my full stack of agepill, but metformin 30x500mg is 2$ and i wonder if i could start to take it already, i dont do gym, but i have two jobs, so i kinda move myself.

what's your endgoal with taking it?

He's 47, do you plan on sticking with metformin and whatever else you're considering for the next 20-25 years?

He's 47, do you plan on sticking with metformin and whatever else you're considering for the next 20-25 years?

This and way more

• +1
Reactions: Kade and TheMewingBBC
I'm kinda skeptic that you are gonna stick with it for such a long period of time, and if you only take it for a couple of years, it's gonna be practically useless so for those reasons my verdict is c o p e and i'd advise you against it.

I'm kinda skeptic that you are gonna stick with it for such a long period of time, and if you only take it for a couple of years, it's gonna be practically useless so for those reasons my verdict is c o p e and i'd advise you against it.

who r u sir

It lowers your T

• Ugh..
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
It makes you noticeably weaker in the gym so if you have an ego attached to your lifts don’t even bother

It makes you noticeably weaker in the gym so if you have an ego attached to your lifts don’t even bother
Apparently it's a good PED but only if you're also injecting test

@x30001 , im saving for my surgeries so cant yet start my full stack of agepill, but metformin 30x500mg is 2$ and i wonder if i could start to take it already, i dont do gym, but i have two jobs, so i kinda move myself.
rock max

I have noticed this effect only if you take it before training. If you take creatine before training you feel equally as strong and pumped. Just take the metformin after.

Why do you want to take Metformin?

To age like Jared leto.

Metformin
Resveratrol
Niagen

I can buy metformin already.

Get temple implants..You will look like a dynasty warriors character

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
To age like Jared leto.

Metformin
Resveratrol
Niagen

I can buy metformin already.
Can you explain what Metformin does to make you age like Jared Leto?

Can you explain what Metformin does to make you age like Jared Leto?

@x30001 could explain better, but he seems to be under the eyes of yhe law, he dont want to take responsibilities be future troubles

• Woah
Reactions: x30001
@x30001 could explain better, but he seems to be under the eyes of yhe law, he dont want to take responsibilities be future troubles
He just needs to say "it's for informational purposes" @x30001

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
He just needs to say "it's for informational purposes" @x30001

Just did a research, berberine is better than metformin according to himself

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and CopeAndRope
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I use both.
Damn, why? That's extreme!

Tbh I think Berberine is more efficacious than Metformin. Both inhibit vitamin B1 absorbtion too. Do you take them both every day?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and I'mme
Nice man, about metformin itself, any tip u wanna share? I do 16 hours fast everyday, low carb diet, meat, salad and healthy/animal fat

Yeah, I don't take it at all on heavy training days or before training.

Damn, why? That's extreme!

Tbh I think Berberine is more efficacious than Metformin. Both inhibit vitamin B1 absorbtion too. Do you take them both every day?

I would not take these daily, same for fasting. I believe the effect of an anti aging regimen is best when done intermittently. I do everything intermittently. I do intermittent fasting intermittently, cold exposure therapy intermittently (so not daily), HIIT, berberine, metformin etc.

When I do take metformin and berberine, I take 500mg berberine in the morning and 500mg metformin at the end of the afternoon.

I do use creatine daily to increase my ATP levels to try to offset the peformance inhibiting effects of metformin/berberine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, I'mme and x30001