can i start with 0.05% tretinoin?

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
my cuck online doctor can only give out 0.05% strength but im high inhib to start because i often read i should start at a much lower strength

anyone has experience? i want it for anti aging purposes

Asking this question at 12am on Friday night. And I'm here answering you. We're both cooked

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken, Madridista, zharupodrugu and 5 others
nigga unless you are 30+ with shit skin, you need to start with 0.0025% and build up your tolerance or else you will fuck your face for months

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, vermillioncorefan and buflek
0.1% tret made me look like a little boy tbh. better than being a musty ogre but still feels awkward to go around skinmogging females wearing makeup.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Asking this question at 12am on Friday night. And I'm here answering you. We're both cooked
but the difference is i just came back from the city with 0 iois thats why im asking it

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, count grishnackh and ambi
my cuck online doctor can only give out 0.05% strength but im high inhib to start because i often read i should start at a much lower strength

Yes just apply it every other day. Then after a year or smth u can move up to daily

• +1
Reactions: buflek
why bother? do 0.01 -0.025% with little to no sides forever
i told u my doctor only gave me 0.05% cuz i said i need it for acne. no cuck doctor in germany gives it for anti aging unless ur 50 years old maybe

You can just apply it every other day
there is a huge difference between 0.0025% and 0.05%, he will fuck his skin barrier up for a period of time if he started with a stronger dosage. He needs to work his way up to the point of being able to use 0.0025% daily first, then maybe try 0.05%.

If he has horrible skin he might be able to jump straight to 0.05% and be fine but that's for bad sun damage, cystic acne, horrible scars etc

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i told u my doctor only gave me 0.05% cuz i said i need it for acne. no cuck doctor in germany gives it for anti aging unless ur 50 years old maybe
nigga just use 0.01 or 0.025. Its good enough, dont be retarded

Of course best percen to start with