Can I still fix my dimorphism at 16

iwannabebreathtakin

iwannabebreathtakin

Gold
Increasing bone mass or even making my bones grow and all that shit

Yeah, with test and HGH, I can PM you some sources if you want.

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
Solution
Nigga it just begun, dimorphism keeps increasing until you're like 25. Some ppl don't grow facial bones until they're 19 and then suddenly get RR tier bone structure

• Love it
Reactions: Slavusz, Jonas2k7 and iwannabebreathtakin
Nigga it just begun, dimorphism keeps increasing until you're like 25. Some ppl don't grow facial bones until they're 19 and then suddenly get RR tier bone structure
thats such a long time still to live 🤒

RR took tren tho (not fully sure)

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
RR took tren tho (not fully sure)
yea he did but my comment was an exaggeration. My point was that bone growth and density keeps increasing until you're 25. no need to worry at 16

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin and Jonas2k7
start a mastic gum chewing routine, 3 session a day, slow chewing, progressive overload to alteast 3 hours total chewing per day.
For diet download the app chronometer put in your whole daily diet in it and check the nutrition
You also gotta fix every postural problem you have, including how you walk
And dont forget to learn correct swallowing, chewing and tounge posture
Sleep on a semi hard floor without a pillow, dont sleep on your belly also.
You can add things like thumbpulling and towel pulling after every chewing session but they are optional and gotta be done right

• +1
Imma just send you a basic guide do all those things focus alot on the diet and posture stuff i doubt you have those right, it even makes your face asymmetrical alot of times
My synmetry isnt even 2 bad but it can awlays be better

start a mastic gum chewing routine, 3 session a day, slow chewing, progressive overload to alteast 3 hours total chewing per day.
For diet download the app chronometer put in your whole daily diet in it and check the nutrition
You can add things like thumbpulling and towel pulling after every chewing session but they are optional and gotta be done right
What if i sleep in my bed on my back without a pillow

what is the mastic gum routine gonna do other than develop bruxism and make the masseters too big

Give you bonemass plus alot of other shit totally worth it
how would u go about chewing mastic gum this often without hypertrophy and can u send any studies or sources that prove this

how would u go about chewing mastic gum this often without hypertrophy and can u send any studies or sources that prove this
Better for me if everyone start chewing soft food, will just lower competition tbh have fun with you reccesed shitty jaws, as for hypertrophy idk just get botox or some shit if it looks that bad

• JFL
Better for me if everyone start chewing soft food, will just lower competition tbh have fun with you reccesed shitty jaws, as for hypertrophy idk just get botox or some shit if it looks that bad
op is 16 and so i am i so idk how either of us would get botox, also js saying a whole fucking routine is a little od if you have a healthy diet w/o processed american gunk and chew gum on the side u will improve your bones. more likely due to the diet but what do i know

• +1
op is 16 and so i am i so idk how either of us would get botox, also js saying a whole fucking routine is a little od if you have a healthy diet w/o processed american gunk and chew gum on the side u will improve your bones. more likely due to the diet but what do i know

Last edited: