Can I take 200mg modafinil tomorrow?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
Yesterday I took 70mg. Felt better than usual, but by the end of the day I was back to relatively normal low productivity level. Today I have taken 130mg in morning on empty stomach, I started the day off badly failing "noFap" so that bumped me out, not feeling massively productive although I am perhaps a little better than usual when it comes to focus. So I thought I would do 200mg tomorrow morning see if I feel it. Is this safe?

Modafinil is a meme

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5815
Yes safe. You can take several grams of the stuff and not OD

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Yesterday I took 70mg. Felt better than usual, but by the end of the day I was back to relatively normal low productivity level. Today I have taken 130mg in morning on empty stomach, I started the day off badly failing "noFap" so that bumped me out, not feeling massively productive although I am perhaps a little better than usual when it comes to focus. So I thought I would do 200mg tomorrow morning see if I feel it. Is this safe?
imo it works better in lower doses and make sure that you have off days so you don't build up a tolerance on it.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mvp2v1
Pretty sure 200mg is the standard dose for cognitive enhancement

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
do you have a scrip

I will find out. and in a couple of weeks I will try Adderall/otherADHDmeds as well to compare.
Modafinil to Adderall is what a human is to a gorilla

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18052 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444