Can I take aspirin for MSE-related pain?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
This shit's uncomfortable as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and WadlowMaxxing
You've just had MSE done?????????????????

Yes take aspirin

I'm still wearing it, so I'm not done yet.

This is what you should have done all along instead of injecting gunge into your face to make it seem you had a jaw.

Post a before of right now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
This is what you should have done all along instead of injecting gunge into your face to make it seem you had a jaw.

Post a before of right now.
nigga jfl that guy aint me, that was my larp for the first 3 weeks but ive been done with it ever since

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
nigga jfl that guy aint me, that was my larp for the first 3 weeks but ive been done with it ever since

Just post your fucking face then, otherwise this thread is utterly pointless you stupid spastic.

Just post your fucking face then, otherwise this thread is utterly pointless you stupid spastic.
JFL you schizo indian. After all the hate I've sworn to only post my face to 5 people which I will but only in PMs.

Have you seen any zygo changes

Have you seen any zygo changes
It's only been 2 weeks, so nope. The ortho said in total I could get 3mm expansion of zygos on each side so 6mm in total

• +1
  • +1
That's what I did the first month, but eventually your mouth will adjust and you won't feel more discomfort.

My face was actually more defined when I was a kid, but I guess between 13-15, mouthbreathing sunk in my lower third and palate, but my definition back now + puberty.

If the pain you is sharp and around your entire midface/maxilla then, yeah, of course you should.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I never needed pain meds, but I think they recommend tylenol to avoid disrupting the inflammatory response that helps breakdown the sutures.