Can i take isotretinion while planning on doing jaw surgery?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
Title.

@RealSurgerymax @Oxygen @ccwarrior @pSilent @mvp2v1 @PseudoMaxxer @greycel

Last edited:
I stopped taking it before surgery but my cycle was finished
It impacts the process of your skin and wounds healing, there are studies about it, the only one that says there is no impact it's about boobs surgery i think

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Isotret could impact skin healing after the surgery but thats extreme theory. I doubt itd make any difference. Consult w/ doc

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
6 months of absence from iso tret

Isotret could impact skin healing after the surgery but thats extreme theory. I doubt itd make any difference. Consult w/ doc
they say 6 months but tbh therres no scar on the outside so mabyee it dosnt mattr

they say 6 months but tbh therres no scar on the outside so mabyee it dosnt mattr
Well there are small scars which are not visible.
I stopped taking it before surgery but my cycle was finished
It impacts the process of your skin and wounds healing, there are studies about it, the only one that says there is no impact it's about boobs surgery i think
I‘ve read that too, most studies begin with saying isotret cannot be in your system 6 months prior to surgery
One doc tells me it‘s meh no diffrence, other told me i shouldnt be taking it before

yeah this OP......isotretinoin is strong, so you need to be sure

Well there are small scars which are not visible.

I‘ve read that too, most studies begin with saying isotret cannot be in your system 6 months prior to surgery

One doc tells me it‘s meh no diffrence, other told me i shouldnt be taking it before
Then dont take it. Not worth the risk at all. I think you should get a third opinion tho

Then dont take it. Not worth the risk at all. I think you should get a third opinion tho
I wasted allot of time shouldve taken it last year already.

New question:
When can i take isotret post surgery

I wouldn't accutane takes a toll on you
Just wait after

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing