Can I take phenibut 2 days in a row?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I feel amazing when I’m on it and it’s the perfect drug for me when it comes to socializing. Would it be ok for me to take it Friday and Saturday every single week? I heard you need to leave days in between but I’ve done this before and had no issue. The only problem was the effect was weaker the second day.

• +1
Reactions: Scarfaced and coolguy1
I feel amazing when I’m on it and it’s the perfect drug for me when it comes to socializing. Would it be ok for me to take it Friday and Saturday every single week? I heard you need to leave days in between but I’ve done this before and had no issue. The only problem was the effect was weaker the second day.
What are the sides?

What are the sides?
There is a comedown sometimes where you get depressed 2-3 days later but aside from that none. It’s similar to an alcohol hangover but more mental and less physical. Not sure if there is any other risk

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Should ask r/phenibut

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Do you take the normal or F-phenibut?

I take it two times in a row sometimes. Nothing too crazy. But no point since you still feel its effect the next day, just about 20% strength of it

And if u only take it two times a week, then definitely you can. Don't even worry about it

• +1
I take it two times in a row sometimes. Nothing too crazy. But no point since you still feel its effect the next day, just about 20% strength of it

And if u only take it two times a week, then definitely you can. Don't even worry about it
I don’t feel the effect as much on the second day. So it would be ok for me to take 1.5-2g Friday and Saturday night every week?

I don’t feel the effect as much on the second day. So it would be ok for me to take 1.5-2g Friday and Saturday night every week?
Bro i dont even know how u feel shit from 2 grams. I am out here pushing to 4 grams with methylphenidate at heroic doses. u gonna be fine

• +1
Bro i dont even know how u feel shit from 2 grams. I am out here pushing to 4 grams with methylphenidate at heroic doses. u gonna be fine
There’s nothing that can mog phenibut with a stimulant like caffeine, adderall, etc. I feel so good when I’m on it and in a high energy positive mood. I wish I could get that feeling every day but it’s good mainly for socializing.

There’s nothing that can mog phenibut with a stimulant like caffeine, adderall, etc. I feel so good when I’m on it and in a high energy positive mood.
Caffeine doesnt feel like anything too. The only things that hit me strong af is acid, or weed. Alcohol, phenibut, adderall, methylphenidate, nic, caffeine, all that shit doesn't hit me tbh