Can I take saw palmetto to sample what finasteride would do to me

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I’m thinking about it. And yes, I am going insane due to hair loss. I am likely balding.

You did the test?

no its cope

Doesn’t work like that.

You did the test?
The issue is I fucking shampooed the shit out of my hair like 30 minutes ago and got all the hairs out so I can’t know. But like 40 hairs come out each shower so I’m definitely losing hair.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
The issue is I fucking shampooed the shit out of my hair like 30 minutes ago and got all the hairs out so I can’t know. But like 40 hairs come out each shower so I’m definitely losing hair.
Yeah probably, people lost hair 87 hair wihout noting to be honest.

Yeah probably, people lost hair 87 hair wihout noting to be honest.
The thing is, all of the hairs I am losing, almost all of them anyway, are long hairs mainly from the top of my scalp. Like the vast majority of these hairs are from the top not the sides. I can tell by the length of the hairs. The sides are very short, the top long.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
Are you a dermatologist?

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Should I just take fucking finasteride and say fuck it and see what happens to my body? What doseage? If I get permanent sides I’m killing myself and it’s looksmax.me fault.

it's not cope at all. it gave me a limp dick so i'm guessing it might work lol.

I guess I’ll fucking try it. If it gives me a limp dick then wouldn’t fin give me a limp dick wtf
i was fat when i was using it. so probably i was a soyboy low t cuck and saw palmetto was the kill shot for me (just guessing).

try it for like 2-3 months if not working try fin.

Then you don’t know your balding, go consult with one online if you have none near you
I can do that? How would that be any better than this though. All they can do is diagnose me through the internet the same as I can do myself. They don’t know that much more than the internet does. Even when I had acne issues the internet had more info than my dermatologist knew.

i was fat when i was using it. so probably i was a soyboy low t cuck and saw palmetto was the kill shot for me (just guessing).

try it for like 2-3 months if not working try fin.
I honestly might just skip straight to fucking fin bro. Like the amount of hair that’s falling out I can’t risk much more. My hair is already thin as fuck.

I can do that? How would that be any better than this though. All they can do is diagnose me through the internet the same as I can do myself. They don’t know that much more than the internet does. Even when I had acne issues the internet had more info than my dermatologist knew.
So you can get prescriptions, listen dude judging from your pics it seriously just looks like some medical condition that’s thinning all the hair on your head, like a thyroid issue or something. I seriously doubt your balding, but if you do have a family history of balding, might be a good idea to get on finasteride regardless.

Like for Hims or keeps some some site like that

So you can get prescriptions, listen dude judging from your pics it seriously just looks like some medical condition that’s thinning all the hair on your head, like a thyroid issue or something. I seriously doubt your balding, but if you do have a family history of balding, might be a good idea to get on finasteride regardless.
I’m thinking accutane probably sped up my male pattern balding I would have had genetically anyway. I always knew I was going to go bald. Like I expected that, but I thought it would be much later down the line. Not at age 20. I figured at a normal age, like age 30. Fuck me man accutane saved my skin but took my hair. Honestly, I can’t really complain. Acne was a real death sentence.

As for now, I just want as much anecdotal finasteride information I can get. Like what doseage to start out on, what to look out for, how to watch for sides, when to know to hop off, etc.

I’m thinking accutane probably sped up my male pattern balding I would have had genetically anyway. I always knew I was going to go bald. Like I expected that, but I thought it would be much later down the line. Not at age 20. I figured at a normal age, like age 30. Fuck me man accutane saved my skin but took my hair. Honestly, I can’t really complain. Acne was a real death sentence.

As for now, I just want as much anecdotal finasteride information I can get. Like what doseage to start out on, what to look out for, how to watch for sides, when to know to hop off, etc.
Well don’t get your information from here jfl, go to for hims or keeps for actual dosages. But accutane doesn’t “speed up” balding it just causes temporary thinning. Honestly dude, if I were you I would just shave it all right now since it literally making you insane, it’s gonna be temporary thing and looking at it and stressing about it all day isn’t going to help you. Especially if you start fin and get a shedding phase. You can grow it back whenever, you said you were in the military right now anyway so not like your losing out on anything by shaving anyway

Well don’t get your information from here jfl, go to for hims or keeps for actual dosages. But accutane doesn’t “speed up” balding it just causes temporary thinning. Honestly dude, if I were you I would just shave it all right now since it literally making you insane, it’s gonna be temporary thing and looking at it and stressing about it all day isn’t going to help you. Especially if you start fin and get a shedding phase. You can grow it back whenever, you said you were in the military right now anyway so not like your losing out on anything by shaving anyway
Dude I am REALLY FUCKING UGLY shaved. And I already talk to girls right now with hair. It’s just leaving me...imagine shaving it all of them would immediately think I’m ugly as hell. Finasteride causes a shedding phase? Oh fuck me man... and I have no idea if this hair thinning is temporary, no idea at all.

Should I just take fucking finasteride and say fuck it and see what happens to my body? What doseage? If I get permanent sides I’m killing myself and it’s looksmax.me fault.
brutal....

Dude I am REALLY FUCKING UGLY shaved. And I already talk to girls right now with hair. It’s just leaving me...imagine shaving it all of them would immediately think I’m ugly as hell. Finasteride causes a shedding phase? Oh fuck me man... and I have no idea if this hair thinning is temporary, no idea at all.
Do yourself a favor and look up more plates more dates YouTube channel and watch his videos on finasteride and hairloss

Do yourself a favor and look up more plates more dates YouTube channel and watch his videos on finasteride and hairloss
I have watched a few so far but he doesn’t talk much about what I should do other than get blood work done. I could just buy the shit myself honestly I know a few websites. Only thing is honestly is if I should right now. I don’t want to permanently fuck myself up. Dear god that would be terrifying.

I have watched a few so far but he doesn’t talk much about what I should do other than get blood work done. I could just buy the shit myself honestly I know a few websites. Only thing is honestly is if I should right now. I don’t want to permanently fuck myself up. Dear god that would be terrifying.
I would say get your blood work done then go from there, mpb(which I doubt you have) doesn’t happen overnight, waiting a few months to decide isn’t going to do much to your hair.

Nope. Finasteride takes a year tk see results and saw palmetto isnt anywhere near as strong.