Can I take tren at 15? Or should I wait

LDARneet

LDARneet

Iron
I need to build physical strength. What side effects can tren do during my age? Would it stunt my growth, lower testosterone or make my penis smaller?

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, menas, dbva and 6 others
jesus christ this better be a troll

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, menas, owlofathena and 2 others
just take hgh
IMG 0733

Please dear god do NOT take tren at 15yrs old. You are going to really cause damage to your body. Even taking tren in your mid 20s is dangerous.

You do realize that all the tren that is made is synthesized in some bathtub in China with random ass chemicals, right? It's not like testosterone, which is made in actual laboratories.

Tren is the most extreme steroid you should only ever even consider if you want to compete for Mr. Olympia - even then, it's not necessary.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Funnyunenjoyer1, dbva and 3 others
Please dear god do NOT take tren at 15yrs old. You are going to really cause damage to your body. Even taking tren in your mid 20s is dangerous.

You do realize that all the tren that is made is synthesized in some bathtub in China with random ass chemicals, right? It's not like testosterone, which is made in actual laboratories.

Tren is the most extreme steroid you should only ever even consider if you want to compete for Mr. Olympia - even then, it's not necessary.
Alr, i hope your side effects isnt just the classic “bad liver, nausea, depression” google answers. Does it damage my testosterone or looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Alr, i hope your side effects isnt just the classic “bad liver, nausea, depression” google answers. Does it damage my testosterone or looks
Man. You need to really look into this stuff more. All I'm going to say is don't take tren at 15yrs old dude. It's clear you do not know enough about steroids/hormones to be messing with them at such an early age.

• +1
Reactions: pandac and <6PSLcel
r if you want to compete for Mr. Olympia - even then, it's not necessary.
It is absolutely necessary otherwise they wouldn't be able to cut down to low bodyfat percentages without losing lots of muscle mass

Oh and i dont think u can even find a coach that wont put tren in ur stack
Where is tren synthesized for human usage? Emphasis on human.
Tren Hexahydrobenyzlcarbonate is approved for human usage (doesn't necessarily mean it's safe) however it's best to not use tren at all, if anyone will, it's after the age of 25. Liver damage, kidney damage, heart damage etc And it will Deeply affect Cognitive development and Brain development, so basically if anyone without finished cognitive development is using tren, he will be a 30 iq retard.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and TechnoBoss
It is absolutely necessary otherwise they wouldn't be able to cut down to low bodyfat percentages without losing lots of muscle mass

Oh and i dont think u can even find a coach that wont put tren in ur stack

Tren Hexahydrobenyzlcarbonate is approved for human usage (doesn't necessarily mean it's safe) however it's best to not use tren at all, if anyone will, it's after the age of 25. Liver damage, kidney damage, heart damage etc And it will Deeply affect Cognitive development and Brain development, so basically if anyone without finished cognitive development is using tren, he will be a 30 iq retard.
Trenbolone is a powerful anabolic steroid intended for veterinary use, primarily to enhance muscle growth and appetite in livestock, and it is not legally prescribed for humans due to its potential for severe side effects

Approved by who for human usage? The Mumbai Society for Looksmaxxers and the Criminally Insane? (TMSLCS)

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, AverageCurryEnjoyer and asdvek
take it, just take an AI with it so u dont get boobies loll
He will end up dying from kidney and heart damage. You can't avoid these sides and at young age your organs are more sensitive so he wont be able to migitate the sides

Anddd once hes off tren it will hit him like a fucking TRUCK he will feel ABSOLUTELY SHIT

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and beefliverontop
Approved by who for human usage? The Mumbai Society for Looksmaxxers and the Criminally Insane? (TMSLCS)
Yeah, you got that right
Trenbolone is a powerful anabolic steroid intended for veterinary use, primarily to enhance muscle growth and appetite in livestock, and it is not legally prescribed for humans due to its potential for severe side effects

Jokes aside

Other variations of tren was stopped, they started using the hexa

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Whats an AI i searched it and it didnt come up is it some shortening word for something
Yes bhai, it's Aromatase Inhibitor.

Go on mumbairoids.com and order 15 vials of Trenbolone Enanthate for your 3 year long cycle and 15 packs of Aromasin. Then start injecting ED 350mg and take 25mg Aromasin Everyday.

Good Luck With Your Cycle Soldier, Take Care. Return Home Safely. Complete The Mission Soldier. We're relying on you.

He will end up dying from kidney and heart damage. You can't avoid these sides and at young age your organs are more sensitive so he wont be able to migitate the sides

Anddd once hes off tren it will hit him like a fucking TRUCK he will feel ABSOLUTELY SHIT
yea i dnt realy care bro say that to him:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
I need to build physical strength. What side effects can tren do during my age? Would it stunt my growth, lower testosterone or make my penis smaller?
hrt is better it may increase e and decrease t a little for a while but after like a month youll have +500% testosterone atleast

No longer marketed, meaning you will not find a legit source for tren. It is all made in these random Chinese bathtubs, and sold to Indians on Looksmaxing websites/e-roid sites.
bro, it's still approved for human usage. just because it's not on the market doesn't mean it's not approved for human usage.

and yeah you need a legit source

BEING APPROVED FOR HUMAN USAGE DOESN'T MEAN ITS SAFE

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: menas and TechnoBoss
hrt is better it may increase e and decrease t a little for a while but after like a month youll have +500% testosterone atleast
Stfu bluepilled faggot, testosterone is very weak steroid. Trenbolone or fucking DEATH

Tren is shit but honestly you can take any steroids if u know how to mitigate the side effects

bro, it's still approved for human usage. just because it's not on the market doesn't mean it's not approved for human usage.

and yeah you need a legit source

BEING APPROVED FOR HUMAN USAGE DOESN'T MEAN ITS SAFE
Trenbolone was never approved for human use, and therefore limited data on the subject exists.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

high inhib ramblings:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
FUCKING GREY NIGGA HRT IS HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY IM TROLLING U FUCKING NIGGER ASS FAGGOT U CUCK IF I SAW U I WOULD FORCE U TO SUCK ME OFF AND U WOULDNT EVEN HAVE TO KNEEL OVER TO ME CUZ UR THAT FUCKING SHORT U FUCK IM 14 AND I HEIGHT MOG U NIGGA KILL YOURSELF
dnr

• Woah
Reactions: icxed
take tren, it doesn't even aromatase estrogen which will keep your plates open as opposed to if you take test

bulking is a meme unless ur a genuine subhuman lankletcel

• +1
Reactions: menas
Sure buddy it's the best option out there !

Last edited: