can i use 100% peppermint oil on certain spots of hair?

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
the studies which showed the effectiveness of peppermint oil were at 5% solution

is it bad to use like one drop of 100% solution on areas susceptible to norwooding? I tried it and its burning a little bit but nothing i can't handle

i already use 100% peppermint on my upper lip and got good results so it must be alot more effective, right?

thanks

Im only skeptical about putting peppermint oil on any part of your face/head trying to grow hair. There was a study done on rats on their ability to REGROW hair but not for ability to grow new hair. Maybe you should try it and post results.

Im only skeptical about putting peppermint oil on any part of your face/head trying to grow hair. There was a study done on rats on their ability to REGROW hair but not for ability to grow new hair. Maybe you should try it and post results.
doesn't hurt so might aswell
it's like 3$ for a years supply

doesn't hurt so might aswell
it's like 3$ for a years supply
where do you get your peppermint ... also considering it

Elab on that pls and good luck with ur journey
i a drop or two of peppermint oil on lip balm and it promotes blood flow to upper lip

• +1
Reactions: wasted
i a drop or two of peppermint oil on lip balm and it promotes blood flow to upper lip
Can you PM before/afters?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
you’re a g op, i used peppermint oil on my scalp and it felt like a fire was ignited on my shit