Can i use any type of red light for redlight therapy?

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
i got this LED strip laying around, can i just switch it on red?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
nm?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Won't have the same affect.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 10551 and Deleted member 6403
will not wrok

• +1
no but there are cheap maks nowadays, with even other type of light colors

• +1
red LED's almost all have same nm, so it should work, but red light therapy itself is cope
650nm was my guess which should be enough but if they are strips then it is not nearly enough. Redlight helps me but you can easily over do it.
more than 30 minutes and you easily feel overstimulated (I have infra red tho) and there might be alot of creation of ROS

650nm was my guess which should be enough but if they are strips then it is not nearly enough. Redlight helps me but you can easily over do it.
more than 30 minutes and you easily feel overstimulated (I have infra red tho) and there might be alot of creation of ROS
what's the point of red light? I did it a few times and it did give me really nice looking glowing skin, but nothing else.

what's the point of red light? I did it a few times and it did give me really nice looking glowing skin, but nothing else.
taking speed out of a possible Warburg effect (highway to cancer)
Redlight spectrum can let your mitochondria respirate. But if even that can not change much for you then you either do not need extra respiration or you are likely driven by an ADP heavy energy system. A hint for that might be increased calcification of tissue because ADP likes to use calcium as substrate to complex your cells but the very nature of calcium is contraction and rigidity. Lower intake of calcium may cause a fatal cascade into this same condition. PTH is increased to pull Calcium (among other things) out of the bone and likely into the intracellular matrix and use for digestion and metabolism aswell.
We want ATP heavy system though. If you are interested then you can look into the Krebs Cycle

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
taking speed out of a possible Warburg effect (highway to cancer)
Redlight spectrum can let your mitochondria respirate. But if even that can not change much for you then you either do not need extra respiration or you are likely driven by an ADP heavy energy system. A hint for that might be increased calcification of tissue because ADP likes to use calcium as substrate to complex your cells but the very nature of calcium is contraction and rigidity. Lower intake of calcium may cause a fatal cascade into this same condition. PTH is increased to pull Calcium (among other things) out of the bone and likely into the intracellular matrix and use for digestion and metabolism aswell.
We want ATP heavy system though. If you are interested then you can look into the Krebs Cycle
yeah but how does the red light get inside ur organs where most metabolic activity happens? it only penetrates skin a few mm

yeah but how does the red light get inside ur organs where most metabolic activity happens? it only penetrates skin a few mm

It affects energy production, increasing the formation of mitochondria, and the activity of the DNA methyltransferase enzymes. Red light accelerates wound healing, and improves the quality of the scar, reducing the amount of fibrosis. Not a miracle though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dainslief, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6403
View attachment 930532

It affects energy production, increasing the formation of mitochondria, and the activity of the DNA methyltransferase enzymes. Red light accelerates wound healing, and improves the quality of the scar, reducing the amount of fibrosis. Not a miracle though
interesting, shame china is closed I could order a few infrared LED thingies, forgot what they're called, connect them all up on the roof of my room and enjoy the infrared light alongside normal light. my room is cold as fuck anyways

interesting, shame china is closed I could order a few infrared LED thingies, forgot what they're called, connect them all up on the roof of my room and enjoy the infrared light alongside normal light. my room is cold as fuck anyways
just restricting blue lights may be enough though.
For me red light is a no brainer because I have a big header with a timer and it infra-red. Just turn it on when going to bed and it turns itself off later and it is warm.
I understand your sentiment though, that red light was/is useless to you

just restricting blue lights may be enough though.
For me red light is a no brainer because I have a big header with a timer and it infra-red. Just turn it on when going to bed and it turns itself off later and it is warm.
I understand your sentiment though, that red light was/is useless to you
I only used it on my face though, according to you you should use it all over on the body right? probably focusing on the liver even. I've never tried such a thing before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
I only used it on my face though, according to you you should use it all over on the body right? probably focusing on the liver even. I've never tried such a thing before.
The effects or to sublte for you. I am just explaining the mechanisms, not saying that it is a cure-it-all

• +1