Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
This mfer still believes in JBW lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, thereallegend, apocalypse and 3 others
what makes you not believe in jbw? I'm saying this because I actually experienced it irl

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, borntosuffer, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascеnd, watah, apocalypse and 13 others
More like JustBeWoman am I right lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: watah, HighTierSubhuman, Never Get Up and 5 others
what makes you not believe in jbw? I'm saying this because I actually experienced it irl
Because it's usually white mtn/htn with a ltb of the other race. I've seen 2nd gen pakis and indians get together with asian women just fine. JBW simply isn't real. It's more of a first world betabux halo than anything.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
His channel is still up?

Cause 40% of white people are incel in 2024
That just means that the future generations of white people are gonna be even better looking, while Rajesh and Ahmad are still gonna look the same

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
He says a lot of shit that I disagree with. He is also too nihilistic saying things like hard work doesn't get you anywhere. Sure you have to be realistic with the different factors but his content is mostly full on nihilism.

• +1
Reactions: Malikhi and Beastimmung
yea honestly over for whites only -1 psl niggers get white girls

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
Lmao, what's worse is that there some cumskins in this very forum that defend JBW like their life depends on it. They get their ass burnt with each and every black/ethnic X WM post. Gotta realize that this isn't the 2000's anymore and so called jbw is almost non existent. Like one person above said, it's more of a 1st world betabux halo.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Malikhi and borntosuffer
Because it's usually white mtn/htn with a ltb of the other race. I've seen 2nd gen pakis and indians get together with asian women just fine. JBW simply isn't real. It's more of a first world betabux halo than anything.
When you say asian you mean east asian? If south asian then yh i see paki guys eith paki foids all the time but never eith east asians

Mirin @St.TikTokcel maxxing, anti JBW propaganda

Oh it’s just a retarded channel it got tiring so I stopped watching it 2 years ago

The blackpill is wrong