can infraorbital rim implants alone lift your lower eyelids?

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Lefort 1 slightly lifts the lower eyelid so I don't see why it wouldn't, obviously assuming you have recessed infraorbital rims.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Lefort 1 slightly lifts the lower eyelid so I don't see why it wouldn't, obviously assuming you have recessed infraorbital rims.
i have very recessed infraorbital rims and droopy lower eyelids

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
technically yes since you're adding eye support, I think there are examples that confirm it

• +1
technically yes since you're adding eye support, I think there are examples that confirm it
IIRC undereye fillers can also slightly lift the eyelid if you have the correct bone structure: recessed infraorbitals and not just dark pigmentation or aging. Could be worth trying that out first to see the results.

Very slightly, yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 7725
Yes

• +1
Hey dude, in natural or dark lighting, there is a "ring" that creases around my undereye. Is that necessarily a sign of orbital recession? Because otherwise I have the same eyes as Salludon with very slight undereye squinching.

Hey dude, in natural or dark lighting, there is a "ring" that creases around my undereye. Is that necessarily a sign of orbital recession? Because otherwise I have the same eyes as Salludon with very slight undereye squinching.
Easier to tell from the side, do you have a positive orbital vector, neutral, or negative? Do you have scleral show from the front? Are your cheekbones forward protruding?

Easier to tell from the side, do you have a positive orbital vector, neutral, or negative? Do you have scleral show from the front? Are your cheekbones forward protruding?
I only have scleral show if I completely relax all my facial muscles but don't otherwise and a neutral vector at best. The thing is I have massively outward protruding cheekbones like the Richard Ramirez guy. My mandible and maxilla are every forward grown so I don't know what the culprit behind my bad lower eye support is. Appreciate your input.

surgeons will say yes, but from the results I've seen, it is very slight to negligible. And that is assuming you mean orbital rim implants alone.

• +1
infraorbital implants, and infraorbital-malar implants can, but if you want to have a favorable result you need a saddle on them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
infraorbital implants, and infraorbital-malar implants can, but if you want to have a favorable result you need a saddle on them.
saddle?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend