Can Inversion Table Daily Give Height Gains?

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
Title. Also what supplements to take daily for height gains?

Title. Also what supplements to take daily for height gains?
hgh, igf 1, aromasin, vitamin d3, k2 mk4 (mega dose)

there's more but these are minimum for any real gains

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopmaster22 and ALP
I'm starting to think non-surgical heightmaxxing is cope in late puberty or after puberty. Even if you get small results, it will not cure being a manlet. It will be insignificant, just save for LL.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, JackHanma and poopmaster22
it's cope but definitely good for spine health especially if you squat fairly heavy... after doing it consistently my buddy commented that my posture had improved a bit

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
hgh, igf 1, aromasin, vitamin d3, k2 mk4 (mega dose)

there's more but these are minimum for any real gains
Thank you for this. Any links to brands that are megadoses or do I got to just take 50 pills a day

I'm starting to think non-surgical heightmaxxing is cope in late puberty or after puberty. Even if you get small results, it will not cure being a manlet. It will be insignificant, just save for LL.
I’m starting to agree but I’m 5’11 without shoes. Still short man but I’d do anything for 2 inches though

I’m starting to agree but I’m 5’11 without shoes. Still short man but I’d do anything for 2 inches though
Maybe not cope if you can get to 6ft. 6ft is a major halo compared to 5'11. Although you could just larp and that would be easier. You are a decent height, 5'11 isn't a halo but it's not a failo either. I am a 5'7 manlet for comparison, you mog me to oblivion.

Thank you for this. Any links to brands that are megadoses or do I got to just take 50 pills a day
just get a brand from ur local store that has like 45 mg per (important distinction that it's mg and not mcg) and take it before bed

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
just get a brand from ur local store that has like 45 mg per (important distinction that it's mg and not mcg) and take it before bed
Do I take just 45 of it or 200

take a single pill of 45 mg before bed
Oh okay and just 1 45 is enough for height gains? Also you got a specific link to one to buy with that dosage

Last edited: