Can It Finally Just Become Normal to Hate Subhumans Just for Being Subhuman

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
I'm so sick and tired of society's bullshit beating around the bush.

Yeah normies, go ahead and jack off to every single tall, handsome, muscular, athletic, high IQ quarterback who would probably crush your skull out of boredom like a toddler squashing ants in a primal environment over the fact that they have amazing genetics.

Meanwhile with short men, ugly men, framcels, its because "They lack confidence" or "They're misogyny makes them undesirable". No fools, that's not how life works. We so blatantly worship good genes in our society and nobody bats an eye, but hating poor genes has to come with disclaimers.

We have to beat around the bush. I can't just hate someone for being sloped shoulders or having a recessed jaw. I can't hate subhuman for the fact that they are subhuman, but it's perfectly fine to worship actors with perfect faces or 6'9" athletes with perfect hormonal profiles.

Such a soy world we live in.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subanimal, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Just because you like something doesn't mean you have to hate a particular other something. This is the basis of why it's not inherently prejudiced to like pretty people. It doesn't mean you "hate" anybody, just that you like pretty people.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Yeah normies, go ahead and jack off to every single tall, handsome, muscular, athletic, high IQ quarterback who would probably crush your skull out of boredom like a toddler squashing ants in a primal environment over the fact that they have amazing genetics.

Meanwhile with short men, ugly men, framcels, its because "They lack confidence" or "They're misogyny makes them undesirable". No fools, that's not how life works. We so blatantly worship good genes in our society and nobody bats an eye, but hating poor genes has to come with disclaimers.

We have to beat around the bush. I can't just hate someone for being sloped shoulders or having a recessed jaw. I can't hate subhuman for the fact that they are subhuman, but it's perfectly fine to worship actors with perfect faces or 6'9" athletes with perfect hormonal profiles.

No it won't actively be "normal"

Society needs subhumans to be productive and wage cuck, betabux and pay taxes to the system.

That's why they are tolerated and fed blue pills to keep them in a dillusional state.

It just when they step out of their space they are quickly reminded of their subhumanity.

You need to realise we are basically monkeys with a dominance hierachy. Do you get mad at the lion eating a zebra alive infront of its kids? No its nature.

Normies are tyrants in the waiting, as soon as they get power be it money or looks they leverage their new position to bully subhumans. When they lose it they put on the facade they are nice people.
The morality you see is an illusion.

Don't bother trying to analyse the 95% of society, its is and always has been shit, we don't change. Just get in the top 5% and enjoy life and hold that position.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, HQNPmaxxing, one job away and 3 others
No it won't actively be "normal"

Society needs subhumans to be productive and wage cuck, betabux and pay taxes to the system.

That's why they are tolerated and fed blue pills to keep them in a dillusional state.

It just when they step out of their space they are quickly reminded of their subhumanity.

You need to realise we are basically monkeys with a dominance hierachy. Do you get mad at the lion eating a zebra alive infront of its kids? No its nature.

Normies are tyrants in the waiting, as soon as they get power be it money or looks they leverage their new position to bully subhumans. When they lose it they put on the facade they are nice people.
The morality you see is an illusion.

Don't bother trying to analyse the 95% of society, its is and always has been shit, we don't change. Just get in the top 5% and enjoy life and hold that position.
Society is a big MLM scam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Gaia262

are you a femorrhoid? why would you hate subhumans who didnt choose their genes

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
In a jungian sense man was created in the image of God. Chads come close to furfilling that, while seeing a subfive is the same effect as seeing a piece of shit: an image of rot and decay from what was once vibrant.

I only talk with subfives when spoken to. In an ideal world it would be the other way around.