can ittermittent fasting cuck growth

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
im still 16 and i wanna do 20/4 intermittent fasting to BOOST growth hormone by 2000% and then ill eat everything i need with maybe 200-400cal less yk to slowly lose weight will that fuck up my growth or possibly even boost it

it boosts growth hormone to avoid losing muscle mass in the body, so the growth hormone isn't used for anything special.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, <6PSLcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
it boosts growth hormone to avoid losing muscle mass in the body, so the growth hormone isn't used for anything special.
okay but can it potentially cuck my growth since i'm losing weight and not eating till like 20:00

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
i dont get why'd do it in the first place, just lose weight normally, thats hard enough

bump cuz my they didn't answer if it can be worse for my height growth

don’t do fasting at 16. that’s restarted asf. i’d you wanna cut body fat at that age go a steady deficit like normal people, but you shouldn’t even be trying to cut under 18 in the first place. eat while foods (no processed stuff) since it requires more energy from the body to digest than processed food so you burn more cals and on top of that is far more nutrient dense so you’ll reach your genetic potential. play sports.

pls mark as solution, thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: timid and midlatinocel
Yes, intermittent fasting aka “starving yourself of nutrients” will cuck your growth.

im still 16 and i wanna do 20/4 intermittent fasting to BOOST growth hormone by 2000% and then ill eat everything i need with maybe 200-400cal less yk to slowly lose weight will that fuck up my growth or possibly even boost it
just dont cut until 18 not worth it

what if i'm 25kg overweight i need to lose weight somehow
maybe try an aggressive mini cut so you're only cucking your nutrient intake for a short amount of time overall id just advice not to do it at all

maybe try an aggressive mini cut so you're only cucking your nutrient intake for a short amount of time overall id just advice not to do it at all
bro if i just eat 200-300cal less it won't affect my nutrient intake that much so i can slowly and slowly lose weight

possibly but ur still depriving ur body of nutrients for a prolonged period of time even though this forum insist you wont grow much after 16 u can although its somewhat rare depending on ur genetics so if your plates arent closed just dont go on a deficit but if you insist on going on a deficit keep protein and calcium intake high and do alot of cardio so u can eat more aswell
bro if i just eat 200-300cal less it won't affect my nutrient intake that much so i can slowly and slowly lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Atakan
possibly but ur still depriving ur body of nutrients for a prolonged period of time even though this forum insist you wont grow much after 16 u can although its somewhat rare depending on ur genetics so if your plates arent closed just dont go on a deficit but if you insist on going on a deficit keep protein and calcium intake high and do alot of cardio so u can eat more aswell
i already starved myself and shit with 15 when i didn't know abt this did that stunt my growth really much

i already starved myself and shit with 15 when i didn't know abt this did that stunt my growth really much
you can still grow alot now if ur short my uncle at 15 was around 5'7 at adult height he's almost 6'5 if thats any lifefuel for u

you can still grow alot now if ur short my uncle at 15 was around 5'7 at adult height he's almost 6'5 if thats any lifefuel for u
im like 5'11 and my dad is basically same height im coping myself to grow taller

im like 5'11 and my dad is basically same height im coping myself to grow taller
5'11 is fine u can cut if u want i thought u were manlet foids dont know the difference between 5'11 and 6' you'll probably naturally grow to 6' then fraud 6'2 with shoes but if u wanna grow even more then dont cut