Can jaw angle implants lengthen Ramus

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
Can it? I don’t want a full jaw implant cause they often look bad but maybe just the angle implants can give me a longer ramus/better Gonial angle

Short anwser: yes.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Patrick Baitman, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
Why even looksmax, with those shitty Ashkenazi genes you would probably die from a genetic disease before you ascend

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, SoyGune, Fetnite and 5 others
Yes thats what they were originally made for, the custom wrap around implants came afterwards.

The issue you have is the fact they cause bone resorption because the jaw moves around so much from eating and talking. I think zygo implants dont dissolve the bone underneath so badly since they dont move.

Personally I need my jaw widened with lower ramus and wider gonial angle, so Im going for a Chin Wing after my Double Jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, NarcyChadlite and Good_Little_Goy
Yes thats what they were originally made for, the custom wrap around implants came afterwards.

The issue you have is the fact they cause bone resorption because the jaw moves around so much from eating and talking. I think zygo implants dont dissolve the bone underneath so badly since they dont move.

Personally I need my jaw widened with lower ramus and wider gonial angle, so Im going for a Chin Wing after my Double Jaw surgery.
Is that what chin wing is? I thought chin wing didn’t effect gonial angle and ramus only chin and part of the jaw behind it

I’d rather actually have a longer ramus then have a piece of silicone frauding it. Most of the time, it looks pretty shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Is that what chin wing is? I thought chin wing didn’t effect gonial angle and ramus only chin and part of the jaw behind it

The entire jaw can be cut and moved down/out

Ct front

Ct side

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Subhuman trash
Is that different than a BSSO?

Yes only the jaw changes position. BSSO changes the entire mouth and maxilla positioning/angle.

Here's the result of that CT scan I posted:

313c727c17f1357a22b5b53e3c37f558

13months post op

13 months

13 monthz

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, SPFromNY914, MentalistKebab and 2 others
What's the best surgery for an already protruding chin but narrow mandible and ramus?
Chin wing and spread your jaw out. It can be moved in any direction the surgeon wants, and looks natural because its your own bone without any dropoffs like implants give.

Chin wing and spread your jaw out. It can be moved in any direction the surgeon wants, and looks natural because its your own bone without any dropoffs like implants give.
Chin wing can only do so much though, Id have to see his jaw but if its actually narrow I think chin wing would be underwhelming in this case.

Chin wing can only do so much though, Id have to see his jaw but if its actually narrow I think chin wing would be underwhelming in this case.

True you cant get drastic changes, but to me the drastic changes almost always look fake. I prefer a conservative but 100% realistic and natural appearing result than going for too much and regretting it, so many of Eppley patients look ridiculous after jaw implants from doing too much projection.

1. because the jaw is too big for the upper face.
2. because there is so much plastic in the face, the bigger the implant the more fake it will look. Silicone jaw implants always look more bloated and less sharp than natural jaw bone does.

Basically the best jaw implant results are like this when not too much projection is used:
Dr Eppley implants

This is the best jaw implant result I've seen because of how conservative the projection was. However, at this low level of projection your better off getting a Chin Wing, since it has the benefits of no bone resorption, no chance of infection, and looking more natural due to being your own real bone.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Good_Little_Goy
True you cant get drastic changes, but to me the drastic changes almost always look fake. I prefer a conservative but 100% realistic and natural appearing result than going for too much and regretting it, so many of Eppley patients look ridiculous after jaw implants from doing too much projection.

2. because there is so much plastic in the face, the bigger the implant the more fake it will look. Silicone jaw implants always look more bloated and less sharp than natural jaw bone does.

Basically the best jaw implant results are like this when not too much projection is used:
View attachment 582010
View attachment 582011

This is the best jaw implant result I've seen because of how conservative the projection was. However, at this low level of projection your better off getting a Chin Wing, since it has the benefits of no bone resorption, no chance of infection, and looking more natural due to being your own real bone.
You’re right tbf, like I say we would need to see his jaw to say for sure.

But I see some pretty drastic and realistic implant before and afters, most look a bit off though, you’re right about that. I think if you know what you’re doing you can get good, realistic results from implants.

The reason why eppleys patients have a habit of looking weird is solely on them though. He will give you what you ask for with jaw implants, unfortunately people are not smart about it.

Like that guy who ended up with a jaw so massive it looked deformed, I forget his name, he kept asking for more mm when eppley kept advising against it, customisation can be good or bad depending on how you use it.

for the changes they give chinwing results are definitely better than implants for the reasons you say, im still deciding which to get personally.

• +1
You’re right tbf, like I say we would need to see his jaw to say for sure.

But I see some pretty drastic and realistic implant before and afters, most look a bit off though, you’re right about that. I think if you know what you’re doing you can get good, realistic results from implants.

The reason why eppleys patients have a habit of looking weird is solely on them though. He will give you what you ask for with jaw implants, unfortunately people are not smart about it.

Like that guy who ended up with a jaw so massive it looked deformed, I forget his name, he kept asking for more mm when eppley kept advising against it, customisation can be good or bad depending on how you use it.

for the changes they give chinwing results are definitely better than implants for the reasons you say, im still deciding which to get personally.

yeah and you can also relax, not worry about bone resorption or infections which are real possibilities. Also Chin Wing in Europe is cheaper than custom implant with Eppley which is roughly 15kdollars

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Good_Little_Goy
yeah and you can also relax, not worry about bone resorption or infections which are real possibilities. Also Chin Wing in Europe is cheaper than custom implant with Eppley which is roughly 15kdollars
Yea jfl at paying for (((Eppley)))

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4797

View attachment 582010
View attachment 582011

There’s still chance of infection. Can you box after chin wing? Seems like your jaw is just a thin fragment of bone at that point.

There’s still chance of infection. Can you box after chin wing? Seems like your jaw is just a thin fragment of bone at that point.

The gap grows bone back completely, its the same as if your jaw naturally grew to that size

The gap grows bone back completely, its the same as if your jaw naturally grew to that size
Really? How much can be expanded width wise? My zygos are ~8-10mm wider on each side than my gonials.

Really? How much can be expanded width wise? My zygos are ~8-10mm wider on each side than my gonials.

Im not sure you have to ask a surgeon who performs it

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7725
I think that's a great idea. Love the idea of bone, not foreign objects. And you can gaslight it like it's for functional purposes, not vanity JFL

However, i think it would be cool AF if a silicone implant could protect your jaw from damage. That's some futuristic shit right there. Imagine kevlar implants around your skull and neck and even vital organ encasings that protect you from impact and piercing damage. How about a f"ist of iron" surgery that adds weight, sharpness, and durability of your knuckles. Maybe a similar treatment for forearms and shins for attacking AND blocking lol

How about muscle/tendon augmentation that attaches a sort of biofilament wire to strategic joints locations in order to add strength and speed to contractions....

• +1
i did rate me threads im too lazy to PM but yea drastic changes would look fake chin wing seems more conservative and realistic 1-1.5 boast to looks

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
If you have a long midface wouldn't chin wing make it longer slightly?

chin wing will make your jaw angle flatter and wider from the front. It should make your mid face look more proportionate thanks to the added mass in the lower third, but each case is specific so PM me pics (I will keep them private) and I can evaluate if you like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430