Can "Just shave it off bro" be good advice if your NW5 or above?

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo
Think about it. Having a skinhead looks better than looking like you balding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
over since birth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Yea nw5 is death pretty much. Nw4 can at least be saved with a hair transplant

• +1
Just wear a hair system theory

Why not do both. The hair system covers your head right?
I heard the best would be a hair transplant for your hairline and then a hair system behind that.

• +1
I heard the best would be a hair transplant for your hairline and then a hair system behind that.
Imagine taking it off at the end of the day next to your loving wife and her seeing that the only hair you have is at the front of your hair jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
You only take it off once a month when the barber readjusts it and glues it on again๐Ÿ˜‚

• +1
You only take it off once a month when the barber readjusts it and glues it on again๐Ÿ˜‚
Good to hear lol. I thought it was just a fancy wig for copers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
I did the wig/system thing for years and then the skinhead thing for years. It comes down to the state of the hair that's left, if you have thick back, sides and temples then modern hair systems look really good, almost undetectable, and you don't need to go to expensive salons you can just order them online every 6 months (I used Coolpiece, no idea if they are still around but they were amazing) for a couple hundred bucks and maintain them yourself. I would clean and reattach it every 2-7 days depending on the climate. The ultra realistic hairlines need more regular maintenance. The maintenance isn't fun though and the constant fear of being exposed can ruin any social life. If you ever get into a relationship you feel like a fraud. I quit doing it because I no longer had the hair density at my temples to pull off a decent hairstyle which is a big mistake a lot of guys make that gets them rumbled.

Skinhead-maxxing only works if you have 1) decent skull ie cranial shape + strong brow + strong lower third, 2) tan or darker skin, 3) muscle 4) some amount of facial hair. If you look like a skinny pale programmer incel then never shave your head.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529 and buflek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529
I like getting my buthol licked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back