Can leanmax make the average person a HTN?

C

ClickClackPattyWhac

Iron
I feel like leanmaxx is the gold standard to ascend
- normies are too oblivious and lack the discipline to ever leanmax
- only really known and encouraged among looksmax communities

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and LooksOrDeath
If not south asian, then a low HTN yes.

No lol

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and WanderingBurro
even chad leanmaxxes

just do it

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
If a HTN is 90th percentile in looks then I can see it. Won't be a HTN by .org standards, just relative to everyone else.
I thought HTN is more like top 70%.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
no lol not even close, if your fat then your automatically Ltn unless your fucking hexum or sonething, htn is top 92% of the planet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Allornothing
No it will only make a HTN boned person a HTN. Most fat guys you can tell if they will gain much just looking at their bone structure under the eyes - if it's weak leanmaxxing won't make a huge difference.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
no lol not even close, if your fat then your automatically Ltn unless your fucking hexum or sonething, htn is top 92% of the planet
If true than caucasians are pretty much all HTN+ by default.

I dont think so.

JFL, yea all normies will bend the bell curbe by leanmaxxing bro

no your a retard
Nah was just showing how retarded saying 92% of the PLANET was. Its all about your local market. If we compare globally whites are doing much better than they really are. That's why JBW/geomaxxing is so powerful.

leanmaxxing only works if you have good facial bones. otherwise you wont really change your looks.

Doesnt work I’ve seen so many fat guys get laid, if you have bones women can still see them at 30%+ body fat. If you dont then you’ll just look like a sick person when you get lean.

Nah was just showing how retarded saying 92% of the PLANET was. Its all about your local market. If we compare globally whites are doing much better than they really are. That's why JBW/geomaxxing is so powerful.
92 percentile doesnt mean 92% of the planet you utter autist it means top 92% percentile of the planet or top 8%

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
By 2030 yes, especially if over 30

leanmaxxing doesn't matter when no bones

92 percentile doesnt mean 92% of the planet you utter autist it means top 92% percentile of the planet or top 8%
omfg you're as thick as a fucking brick, and you got the nerves to call other people stupid? I fucking know that, you aint writing in some cryptic dead language you curry cunt.

Look I'll dumb it down so you might get it.

-Whites best looking race.
-If compared to the whole planet, then too high ranking compared to local market
-Local market what matter

Now do you get it you recessed cuck?

• Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry