Can looks make up for lack of social skills?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
What psl / height is required for this if yes

bro have you ever heard of this thing called "the blackpill"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, Roge, rubberduck and 1 other person
Chad could be an introvert and still bitches on his dick.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, Roge and Deleted member 51465
If someone is quiet and autistic they gotta be at least htn

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Inteovert to what extent? Scared to talk?
Naturally preferring to be alone, even then foids will want to follow him around. He could also just open up a dating app and slay a foid whenever he feels the isolation is too much.

• +1
What psl / height is required for this if yes
I think to an extent yes but you can't get away with having absolutely 0 social skills and being a Sam Sulek lover that's afraid of talking to women, anything times 0 is still 0.

• +1
i never met people with bad social skills

Naturally preferring to be alone, even then foids will want to follow him around. He could also just open up a dating app and slay a foid whenever he feels the isolation is too much.
fuck this sound so good. ideal

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
you mean you never saw them or avoid?
i never talked or been in a place with people who have bad social skills because thats very rare normal peole have social circles and social life

i never talked or been in a place with people who have bad social skills because thats very rare normal peole have social circles and social life
what do you consider bad social skills? unable to talk?

what do you consider bad social skills? unable to talk?
being unable to be part of a social group not being a outsider just look at normies are you like if your not then something is wrong with you im not normal i have bad social skills

obviously since they'd avoid all social contact

also u need to be at least HTN, u can be total autist and guys will still be friends with u just cuz having a good looking guy around raises their status and foids wont care if they're dating up or are non-nt themselves.

ur looksmatch will be repulsed tho, why would she date a socially retarded HTN when she can find a NT one easily?

obviously since they'd avoid all social contact

also u need to be at least HTN, u can be total autist and guys will still be friends with u just cuz having a good looking guy around raises their status and foids wont care if they're dating up or are non-nt themselves.

ur looksmatch will be repulsed tho, why would she date a socially retarded HTN when she can find a NT one easily?
Can still slay looksmatch on dating app

Can still slay looksmatch on dating app
slaying is pointless u should be looking for a wife and a ltr is gonna be tricky if u're socially retarded

just get some social skills its not hard, u learn thru practice