can lsd actually cause psychosis or nah

icxed

icxed

mog at 14 die at 20
i wanna try lsd but dont know if im gonna get mental again like i was half a year ago

Don't do drugs.

• +1
Reactions: ripper
ill take a whole sheet of lsd because of that statement.
No need to develop tormenting mental illnesses to learn a lesson. Just don't do it, trust me, been there, done that

No need to develop tormenting mental illnesses to learn a lesson. Just don't do it, trust me, been there, done that
i alr been mental asf almost killed myself 1 day so dw

i wanna try lsd but dont know if im gonna get mental again like i was half a year ago
Get off of here normie fag.

Do ur own fucking research.

Get off of here normie fag.

Do ur own fucking research.
i stole my dads eplerenone and didnt eat anything but only high potassium foods for 2 days before school day cuz i wanted to mog n started getting dizzy asl u dont have to tell me to get off of shit

Stay away from that until you are in your 20s atleast. It can cause a lot of realizations that can end up in psychosis, spiritual awakenings, extreme shifts in the perception of reality which you are not ready for at that age

Stay away from that until you are in your 20s atleast. It can cause a lot of realizations that can end up in psychosis, spiritual awakenings, extreme shifts in the perception of reality which you are not ready for at that age
i literally said i been mental bro im spiritual awakened asl

i see through all the bs going on in the world and 90% of my thoughts are about life and i dont even realise when im thinking abt it

i see through all the bs going on in the world and 90% of my thoughts are about life and i dont even realise when im thinking abt it
i thought since theres nothing to lose mentally i could do lsd because while it can make u mental it can also make things better

So you have faced ego death, your illusionary nature, absolute solipsism, non-duality, the eternal now, infinity, oneness, complete destruction of yourself and reality, trancended the physicalist paradigm? This shit is what psychedelics will do to you, your metaphysical views will be aking to that of a nutjob from the conventional POV and if you went in to a psychatrist and rambled about this they would lock you up,. With low dosages such radical shift in perspective may not happen but goddamn just be a kid and go play video games or something

So you have faced ego death, your illusionary nature, absolute solipsism, non-duality, the eternal now, infinity, oneness, complete destruction of yourself and reality, trancended the physicalist paradigm? This shit is what psychedelics will do to you, your metaphysical views will be aking to that of a nutjob from the conventional POV and if you went in to a psychatrist and rambled about this they would lock you up,. With low dosages such radical shift in perspective may not happen but goddamn just be a kid and go play video games or something
cant be a kid if im alr so mental