Can masterbation increase penis size?

R

RecessedCels

Iron
Masturbating stimulates your meat and increases the bloodflow. If you start beating from the age of puberty, wouldn't it logically make it grow bigger? 🤔

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Outerz14 and thorns
masturbating since 8 and 8.3x6.2 is what i got

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Outerz14 and RecessedCels
kill this nigga, gas this nigga, stomp on this nigga, decapitate this nigga, shit on this nigga, fart on this nigga, bite the dick off this nigga

insanely retarded thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Outerz14, thorns, Clark69 and 2 others
Masturbating stimulates your meat and increases the bloodflow. If you start beating from the age of puberty, wouldn't it logically make it grow bigger? 🤔
But you need to stretch your dick while doing it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and thorns
masturbating since 8 and 8.3x6.2 is what i got
I started at 9 and got 6.5. the average in my country is like 5 so could it be a coincidence?

• Woah
  • +1
kill this nigga, gas this nigga, stomp on this nigga, decapitate this nigga, shit on this nigga, fart on this nigga, bite the dick off this nigga

insanely retarded thread
mirin gatekeeping brah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, ryuken and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel, Outerz14 and PsychoDsk
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Rzn, Outerz14, thorns and 2 others

insanely retarded thread
You know it makes sense

• Woah
  • +1
Shush. Shits over average
you do realise the average is not 5 inches right? they count old men and asian men too. the average is fucking 6.5

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
you do realise the average is not 5 inches right? they count old men and asian men too. the average is fucking 6i

you do realise the average is not 5 inches right? they count old men and asian men too. the average is fucking 6.5
I live in Finland

• Woah
  • +1
Masturbation is damaging and results in a smaller and weaker corpus cavernosum and spongiosum and a darker colour. The only thing that gets bigger is the skin as it becomes stretched out. That is not a good thing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Outerz14, thorns, idontexist and 2 others
Masturbation is damaging and results in a smaller and weaker corpus cavernosum and spongiosum and a darker colour. The only thing that gets bigger is the skin as it becomes stretched out. That is not a good thing.
yeah @RecessedCels! listen to the cockologists!

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, Debetro and thorns
You know too much about cocks to be straight

• +1
Does the opposite

• +1
Ngl I measured myself when I was hard asf and it was like 7 inches :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn