Timmy

Kraken

Like the lightskin tone?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and AryanChadification
nahhhhh thats tooo mucch but it can def help you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy
and wtf are you going to do in ltr ? total social death everybody is going to think you are a autistic psl user JFL

and update me pls saar if you are going to take mt2

• So Sad
and wtf are you going to do in ltr ? total social death everybody is going to think you are a autistic psl user JFL
Wdym? How would they know

• Love it
and update me pls saar if you are going to take mt2
Bro im still a 17 y/o brokecel who cant invest in anything other then his mom’s oils and diet/training. This is a long term plan

imagine they see you one day, and you have suddenly the skintone of jeremy meeks
Thats the dream bro. Not just look better, but look different

• +1
Reactions: cheerio and lestoa
Bro im still a 17 y/o brokecel who cant invest in anything other then his mom’s oils and diet/training. This is a long term plan
just get a minijob iam 16 and going to do the same for my future cycles

• So Sad
my father is browner than both of those from a lifetime of working outdoors, at some point your skin never loses much color anymore.

• +1
my father is browner than both of those from a lifetime of working outdoors, at some point your skin never loses much color anymore.
There was this lost image I had of a Kyrgyz farmer back in 2019-2020, he was BLACK. From yak herding under the sun so much his skintone was BLACK

There was this lost image I had of a Kyrgyz farmer back in 2019-2020, he was BLACK. From yak herding under the sun so much his skintone was BLACK
old pic.

GOPR1685

he has admixture but his skin was pale in his childhood, has effectively become native american tier skincolor.

• +1
old pic.

View attachment 2991126

he has admixture but his skin was pale in his childhood, has effectively become native american tier skincolor.
Mogger blonde body hair mines light brownish I’m afraid of it looking like ass when I’m older

old pic.

View attachment 2991126

I see. But this yak herder was black. Kyrgyzes are a Turkic speaking ethnic group in Central asia who derive their genes from Turks+Mongols and partially west eurasian (15-30%).

The image that I used to hage showed that this guy, was in the sun fir so long that he became black. Dark skin. It was crazy.

Also your build is like Duncan from total drama

53A63E6B 22C4 412C ABC6 4F33644D0550

Mogger blonde body hair mines light brownish I’m afraid of it looking like ass when I’m older
he has black hair naturally, that's grey lol.

I see. But this yak herder was black. Kyrgyzes are a Turkic speaking ethnic group in Central asia who derive their genes from Turks+Mongols and partially west eurasian (15-30%).

The image that I used to hage showed that this guy, was in the sun fir so long that he became black. Dark skin. It was crazy.

Also your build is like Duncan from total drama

View attachment 2991134
the admixture we have is austronesian, one of those really dark asians if you can even call them that.

• Love it
Reactions: Diarrhoea
no but it can give you cancer

• JFL
he has black hair naturally, that's grey lol.

the admixture we have is austronesian, one of those really dark asians if you can even call them that.
have u ever thought about doing 23 and me, a lot of african americans are doing it on tiktok and it sometimes tells them a prediction on the city/area of a country their ancestors were from

have u ever thought about doing 23 and me, a lot of african americans are doing it on tiktok and it sometimes tells them a prediction on the city/area of a country their ancestors were from
don't want to give my dna to a third party.

don't want to give my dna to a third party.
understandable, i was thinking that but i couldn't think of anything they could do with my dna except i guess link me to crimes.
do u have any idea how ur austronesian ancestor was in the netherlands? or maybe ur ancestor was in that dutch east india company and went over to indonesia

understandable, i was thinking that but i couldn't think of anything they could do with my dna except i guess link me to crimes.
do u have any idea how ur austronesian ancestor was in the netherlands? or maybe ur ancestor was in that dutch east india company and went over to indonesia
we have no idea how he ended up here, a lot of people around indonesia came this way after ww2 but my great grandfather was already here a generation prior to that.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy and Tallest person here
we have no idea how he ended up here, a lot of people around indonesia came this way after ww2 but my great grandfather was already here a generation prior to that.
Ur from indonesia?

I found MT2 really underwhelming when I used it. But maybe I was just being a pussy with dosages since it always made me feel nauseous. I've seen others go from gingers to negroes on the stuff so I think it's a matter of what kind of dosage you can tolerate. I also don't trust it long term, there's no way it isn't extremely harmful. Better to increase your natural ability to tan, ie getting lots of bioavailable vitamin A.