Can members trusted to never dox, give me your honest opinion on my looksmaxing journey (4.5 years) in PMs?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I improved my appearance over the last 4.5 years by Mewing, improving hairstyle, doing skincare, losing body fat, and gymmaxing. Can anyone give me your honest opinion on my looksmaxing progress photos, privately?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and deadstock
Dead forum doesn’t care about looksmaxing no more.

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
HTB 😍

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Mewing?

• +1
Screenshot 20240830 091327

Last edited:
  • JFL

Who knows if it made a difference. I look better now, but I can’t determine how much of it was due to Mewing. Skeletal changes that may show up in X-rays can be due to regular bone growth. Mewing probably doesn’t work.

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex
I don't want to short change you on rating your progress pictures or else I'd say to DM me. I haven't slept yet and I don't wanna rush through the rating or say stuff when I'm tired because I might not look carefully enough to notice certain things.

• +1
bump

I leveled up my looks. Why am I still a virgin? Tell me what I can to do max my looks besides surgeries; I need to softmax to ascend in the short term while I save up money for surgery in the long term.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I'll rate you bro. I'm a professional.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and thecel
bump

I leveled up my looks. Why am I still a virgin? Tell me what I can to do max my looks besides surgeries; I need to softmax to ascend in the short term while I save up money for surgery in the long term.
Body transplant

• So Sad
pm

• +1
I improved my appearance over the last 4.5 years by Mewing, improving hairstyle, doing skincare, losing body fat, and gymmaxing. Can anyone give me your honest opinion on my looksmaxing progress photos, privately?
Im helpful af

• Love it
Sure
pm

• +1
Pm

• +1
pm bhai

Last edited: