Can mewing gains be lost as an adult

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
Like you're gaining a lot during teen age, and then you stop mewing when you're adult

will your jaw recess ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Like you're gaining a lot during teen age, and then you stop mewing when you're adult

will your jaw recess ?
seems to be absurd tbh, since puberty is over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2486
Probably most stupid post i read here.

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and PubertyMaxxer
surprise.... there will be no gains :forcedsmile:

Bold of you to assume that mewing even gives gains:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I think that mewing works bro or well prevents you from losing gains as an adult.

• +1
I think that mewing works bro or well prevents you from losing gains as an adult.
But what if you're not mewing anymore as an adult

Salludon commented on the tongue posture neck brace device. I think he thinks that mewing definitely works and that's what he claims to have given him his gains.
But what if you're not mewing anymore as an adult
Your face melts

• +1
Reactions: RandomGuy and Deleted member 3043
Bold of you to assume that mewing even gives gains:feelskek:
it does imo at a very young age.
if doc managed to fuck up my maxila angle and forward growth during puberty with class II rubber bands, i believe you can do the opposite.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs, Zygos4Life and RandomGuy
Salludon commented on the tongue posture device neck brace device. I think he thinks that mewing definitely works and that's what he claims to have given him his gains.

Your face melts
I will look into it, thanks bro

Probably, but very slowly , I noticed that people who had a good oral posture during childhood and who get into a shitty oral posture later often seems to keep their forward growth, but the palate definitely becomes narrow, and this quite quickly, it could explain the crooked teeth on faces not necessarily recessed, that said mandible respond to the palate narrowing by being pushed back into the condyle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Dogs
Salludon commented on the tongue posture neck brace device. I think he thinks that mewing definitely works and that's what he claims to have given him his gains.

Your face melts
Salludon was proven to be lying about his results coming from mewing in some thread made by @Lorsss I think

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
it does imo at a very young age.
if doc managed to fuck up my maxila angle and forward growth during puberty with class II rubber bands, i believe you can do the opposite.
Yeah ~8 yo it matters the most but there are results from face pulling, though minor, that are seen in adults.
Salludon was proven to be lying about his results coming from mewing in some thread made by @Lorsss I think
Remember how it was proven? I wanna see this thread tbh.

• +1
Yeah ~8 yo it matters the most but there are results from face pulling, though minor, that are seen in adults.
yes defo it works with these devices. it's just a matter of strenght putt on it.
After all medecine is kinda barbaric, it's all about strenght, breaking

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Problem is that there's no studies yet that could back-up all of our questions

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 3043
and hoping that the body will built /heal by himself jfl

• +1
Reactions: Dogs

Probably because until now, facepulling was mostly biting on a fucking belt for few minutes a day thinking that your maxilla will improve significantly :lul:

• +1
Problem is that there's no studies yet that could back-up all of our questions
just never stop mewing till death.
afterall "il faut souffrir pour être beau".

• JFL
Reactions: Slyfex8
  • JFL
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Deleted member 3043
Mais je suis un homme
pas de liberté pour l'homme moderne.
Si tu en veux dans le monde moderne, tu peux changer de sexe, c'est totalement remboursé.

• JFL
Reactions: Slyfex8 and RandomGuy
Probably because until now, facepulling was mostly biting on a fucking belt for few minutes a day thinking that your maxilla will improve significantly :lul:
When I first heard of people doing that I was astounded. You're just asking for your teeth to be tipped at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Slyfex8
But as you can see, guys, there's no definite consensus on this

• +1
When I first heard of people doing that I was astounded. You're just asking for your teeth to be tipped at that point.

This is totally stupid and although perhaps in the long term it could bring some results, it is especially extremely dangerous for the teeth and the symmetry of the maxilla

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slyfex8 and RandomGuy

1500037173 antoinejdcv8

il s'en fout du look lui, il est low inhib au possible, il est nourri, logé, blanchi par des stacy à l'énonciation de sa sublime réplique "ah yes".
Un mental de chad, un physique du tchad

• JFL
Jfl @ OP becoming the next super model by mewing

Mewing is just the correct way to breath don't expect anything major from it

Yes. Research has found that on average gonial angle & bi-gonial width decrease as one ages. This implies that facial downswing takes place as people get older. The only reason downswing can occur is when the supporting structures of the cranial anatomy (i.e. jaw & tongue) fail to carry out their intended purpose. This is the only possible explanation, especially since the decrease in the forementioned parameters does not follow a predictable pattern (like osteoporosis or tooth loss-induced structural change for example would).

"The present study shows a definite decrease in the gonial angle with advancing age, but the intergroup analysis does not follow a significant pattern. "

This also suggests that facial morphology continues to change according to stimuli (or lack of) throughout one's life. The alveolar ridge for example is very malleable, and jaw projection is largely dependent on the shapes the alveolar ridges of both jaws have assumed - which I assume is the reason John Mew correctly claims that tooth contact creates the upswing rather than tongue.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and SOS-Sonic
So low%bf is our only option