Can mewing wrong actually recess your face/make cheekbones worse?

T

theanonymousone

Bronze
Hi

I was thinking about swallowing properly/mewing, and was wondering if the main idea is so swallow from as far back in the throat as possible, and to put as little force as possible onto the front of the palate, the part right behind the front teeth before it curves up steeply? If you put force on this front area and not enough in the back wouldn't the maxilla like rotate backwards or something, is that possible?

I try to use the most rear part of my tongue, and try to get that to push up and forwards against the part where my palate curves up so it forms like a wall that I can push against. Chin tucking really helps with form too.

Is it possible to mew so wrong that you actually cause recession, or no, if you put even a little bit amount of thought into it like this?

No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and theanonymousone
You have to bonesmash your Adam’s apple when you swallow to prevent this from happening

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coco, Arkantos, ShredPill and 1 other person
theanonymousone
Trainee

JoinedJul 6, 2019Messages83

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You have to bonesmash your Adam’s apple when you swallow to prevent this from happening
ok ty but I broke my trachea on accident now, how to proceed?

Is it possible if you hard mew to recess yourself then instead of normal mewing/swallowing? I don't hard mew but I swallow pretty hard.

Last edited: