can minoxidil alone be enough for a balding person?

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
my brother is losing his hair from the same area as this picture, but he is still in a way earlier stage
he doesn't wanna take any type of pills because of side effects and he doesn't wanna do much about it, so it seems like minoxidil is his only option left.
can minoxidil alone help him?
Nintchdbpict000001466106 e1505899939291 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
If he is not willing to take fin it's over

Lots of fearmongering over that drug unfortunately the norwood reaper is gonna win this one

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14274 and 7 others
might work for a couple of years but eventually the dht will get the follicles

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, SubhumanCurrycel and SOS-Sonic
it worked for me for 3,5 year and then i started lose really badly again. so i hopped on fin. now i got like %60 of that fallen hairs back in 3 months with fin+minox combination.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, quakociaptockh, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
it worked for me for 3,5 year and then i started lose really badly again. so i hopped on fin. now i got like %60 of that fallen hairs back in 3 months with fin+minox combination.

did fin recover hairline?

minoxidil only helps grow hair, it will never work to stop hair loss on its own

your brother needs something that will stop hairs from miniaturization

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Bitch
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Just shove the finasteride pill down his throat ffs

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, SOS-Sonic, Bitch and 1 other person
How long did it take you to see results with finasteride
2 months i've started to see thickness on the top since i'm a diffuse thinner. now it really looks thick comparing with 4 months ago.
lots of people noticed and tell me in gym and among friends.
btw i'm using 1mg/1mL topical fin with min.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cartr, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
2 months i've started to see thickness on the top since i'm a diffuse thinner. now it really looks thick comparing with 4 months ago.
lots of people noticed and tell me in gym and among friends.
btw i'm using 1mg/1mL topical fin with min.
Mirin

• Love it
Reactions: randomvanish
try RU58841

i use it once every 2 days, literally 2 small sprays to the areas losing hair and i lose 0 hair with no side effects

u cant use RU with keto shampoo tho

try RU58841

i use it once every 2 days, literally 2 small sprays to the areas losing hair and i lose 0 hair with no side effects

u cant use RU with keto shampoo tho
Powder or Pre-mixed? I'm asking all RU users on site to see which most people find success with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Powder or Pre-mixed? I'm asking all RU users on site to see which most people find success with
ive only tried pre mixed but it works instantly for me. if i stop RU i lose hair and lose lots of volume. if i start RU i dont lose hair and my hair looks much healthier

• +1
Reactions: grimy
ive only tried pre mixed but it works instantly for me. if i stop RU i lose hair and lose lots of volume. if i start RU i dont lose hair and my hair looks much healthier
You're the third person this week telling me that it's helping their perceived density. Ugh, fuck it I have to order some tomorrow. Thanks

• +1
You're the third person this week telling me that it's helping their perceived density. Ugh, fuck it I have to order some tomorrow. Thanks
read this before u use it because most people with hairloss protocols use keto shampoo

good luck

read this before u use it because most people with hairloss protocols use keto shampoo

good luck

Appreciate it. I don't use keto shampoo. Nizoral is praised to be this godly shampoo but it absolutely NUKED my hair density for some reason so I dropped it.

• +1
Appreciate it. I don't use keto shampoo. Nizoral is praised to be this godly shampoo but it absolutely NUKED my hair density for some reason so I dropped it.
I use it but claiming it's a highly effective component is asinine. You would have to let the shampoo sit for a few minutes in the shower in order for it to absorb properly.

• +1
Reactions: grimy
Fin is better never use minox it could rape your collagen

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4430