Can mk677 make u diabetic?

KB_maxxer

KB_maxxer

Bronze
Title.
One guy in a post said that It made him temporaly diabetic when he increased the dosages.
What are other risks?
What are simptoms to stop.
Also do you have a link for mk677 want to hop on it the same guy said he grea 1cm at 18 in 1 month.

I think you dont have to worry about it as long as you're not prone to diabetes genetically. If you're ectomorph and dont have any diabetics in the family you're good.

It increases ghrelin and stimulates appetite, more appetite you have, more calories you goyslop on, it increases fatmass because you were in surplus obviously the benefit is that you gain some muscle mass too if you workout, if you get too much fat you will fuck up your insulin sensitivity and you will become diabetic

i will eat meat, organs and raw milk primarily, is it still gonna happen?
It could still happen unfortunately, but probably less far likely than if you were eating junk but you can lower your risk by a lot i recommend taking some supplements like Alpha Lipoic Acid, Turmeric, Ceylon Cinnamon, and berberine together with mk677

If you begin to experience symptoms like: excessive thirst, urination, tingling, sweating, fatigue, lethargy stop asap

Title.
One guy in a post said that It made him temporaly diabetic when he increased the dosages.
What are other risks?
What are simptoms to stop.
Also do you have a link for mk677 want to hop on it the same guy said he grea 1cm at 18 in 1 month.
yea

• +1
Reactions: ey88