can mse increase ICD (inter canthal distance)?

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
my icd is 28.3mm, its over for me if I don't find a solution. Anyone know non invasive procedures to increase ICD?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
While MSE can widen the upper jaw, it's important to note that its primary effect is on the dental arch and the relationship of the upper and lower teeth. It can create more space for crowded teeth or correct a narrow upper jaw, but it's not specifically designed to affect facial proportions or the intercanthal distance (ICD), which is the distance between the inner corners of the eyes.

ICD is largely determined by the anatomy of the bones in the skull, specifically the position of the orbits (eye sockets). The use of MSE may indirectly affect the ICD in some cases, particularly if widening the upper jaw results in changes to the shape of the face. However, any changes in ICD due to MSE treatment would likely be relatively minor and primarily related to the correction of dental and skeletal issues.

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
While MSE can widen the upper jaw, it's important to note that its primary effect is on the dental arch and the relationship of the upper and lower teeth. It can create more space for crowded teeth or correct a narrow upper jaw, but it's not specifically designed to affect facial proportions or the intercanthal distance (ICD), which is the distance between the inner corners of the eyes.

ICD is largely determined by the anatomy of the bones in the skull, specifically the position of the orbits (eye sockets). The use of MSE may indirectly affect the ICD in some cases, particularly if widening the upper jaw results in changes to the shape of the face. However, any changes in ICD due to MSE treatment would likely be relatively minor and primarily related to the correction of dental and skeletal issues.
Thanks, I'll just cope with it tbh. What puzzles me is my IPD is 65mm which is ideal, but ICD is lacking, why is this? It doesn't look in selfies but when I step back atleast 8 feet and zoom in, my wide face makes my eyes look weird

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Thanks, I'll just cope with it tbh. What puzzles me is my IPD is 65mm which is ideal, but ICD is lacking, why is this? It doesn't look in selfies but when I step back atleast 8 feet and zoom in, my wide face makes my eyes look weird
means you have long pfl, also 65mm is not ideal

chatgpt quote

• JFL
Reactions: bobsmith03
ahh ok. Its making sense in my head now. what ipd is ideal btw?
65mm is good but if we're gonna go for the "ideal" it would be some mm wider, this is because an ideal face has a wide jaw which needs wide cheekbones which needs a wider ipd to keep the esr ideal which is the most important ratio

65mm is good but if we're gonna go for the "ideal" it would be some mm wider, this is because an ideal face has a wide jaw which needs wide cheekbones which needs a wider ipd to keep the esr ideal which is the most important ratio
these are my measurements:

ES ratio: 0.468
ICD (intercanthal distance): 28.3mm
IPD (Interpupillary distance): 65mm
PFL: 33mm
PFH: 10-12mm

my es ratio doesnt help me because my icd fucks it up.

these are my measurements:

ES ratio: 0.468
ICD (intercanthal distance): 28.3mm
IPD (Interpupillary distance): 65mm
PFL: 33mm
PFH: 10-12mm

my es ratio doesnt help me because my icd fucks it up.
you're probably imagining it as way worse than it is everything else looks good and close to averageness

you're probably imagining it as way worse than it is everything else looks good and close to averageness
Do people in real life see me without the lens distortion cause my icd looks fine on selfies, its just that when I step back and zoom into my face my wide skull takes over and makes my eyes look narrow

chatgpt m8 well done