Can mulnutrition cause my face to be deformed or it's genetic? I never eat breakfast and lunch because I have no friend

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
After 13
- I never hangout with anyone
- never go to lunch because have no friend making my face became deformed due to mulnutrition I'm pretty sure
- hide in room at break time
- alot of people doesn't notice my existence some people would come up to me and say stuff like "Oh!! you are here. Didn't see you!" "Oh!! you come to school today!" "Oh!! you are in this class, never saw you" (my grammar is shit but they said stuff like this in Thai language) People forget my exits because I never speak to anyone, I'm always quiet depressed hide alone in classroom
- one girls saying to my friend (only friend I have that bully me to dead stealing my money and computer) that I have retarded face, she said it doesn't mean to bully, but my face is so retarded to the point where she assume I'm fully retard
- my only friend stole my computer worth off 30000baht.
- one of the guy making fun of me at break time laughing saying this guy had no friend
- no woman want to be near me
- my mom said my face has been changed... I saw her face while she said that.. it mean my face became very ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 19453, EverydayIsHell and 1 other person
Malnutrition can absolutely cause that. But were you legit malnourished? It can cause everything from mental retardation to stunted growth.

Malnutrition can absolutely cause that. But were you legit malnourished? It can cause everything from mental retardation to stunted growth.
IMG 20221006 222638 866

IMG 20221006 221545 821
Screenshot 2022 10 06 02 09 56 856 orgtelegrammessenger

100% stunned.... I NEVER EAT breakfast and lunch.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, Preoximerianas, subhuman incel and 3 others
I’d be much more concerned about its effects on your height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and ChristianChad
Bro nutrition cant cause this. Probably a genetic deformity. You are a candidate for lefort

No one in my family have this.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lawton88 and ChristianChad
Anyway it does not matter what causes it get surgery

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Highlander, randomvanish and 1 other person
Do NOT go to an Orthodontist to solve this. They will probably rape you hard. Begin to save money for surgery when you're above 19.

You could get surgery done for free if you have sleep apnea. Do you have trouble breathing in general; at night, wake up often, do your parents say you snore, are you fatigued after full night of sleep, etc.?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 22126 and AtlasTH
Stop using malnutrition to cope your genetics were shit from the beginning

• +1
Reactions: j3mPilled and subhuman incel
Also please dont cope with mewing and shit. Start saving money for surgeries make it your goal in life

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
yep. some of us are just fucked like that. focus on school and making money. fix asap so u can forget about this shit existence as a subhuman like a lot of us here

• +1
Holy fuck. Brutal

• +1
it doesn't matter. prepare yourself for surgery. your case can be solved.

• +1
isolation is the biggest looksmin.
you are young enough to turn everything around. Sun is the most important thing, spend time in the sun everyday (without burning ofc.) ideally while walking or having fun doing sports.

begin to eat more healthy food, don't starve yourself.

try to change your thought patterns and self image. you created a low-life version of yourself in your head and now subconsciously degenerate into it. stop that. you have no idea who you are right now or who you will become in the future, so don't call yourself bad names, just improve slightly everyday and see what will happen.

good luck.

• +1
what are you guys talking about malnutrition causes this how would malnutrition cause your upper maxilla to recess, please explain this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
what are you guys talking about malnutrition causes this how would malnutrition cause your upper maxilla to recess, please explain this

Maybe not enough nutrition for forward growth?

Maybe not enough nutrition for forward growth?
then it shall stunt his jaw aswell, no mastication or nutrition. We already have ramirez to prove environment is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, lonelycurry and Lawton88
then it shall stunt his jaw aswell, no mastication or nutrition. We already have ramirez to prove environment is cope

Ramirez didn't get enough nutrition on teenager years?

Last edited:
Do NOT go to an Orthodontist to solve this. They will probably rape you hard. Begin to save money for surgery when you're above 19.

You could get surgery done for free if you have sleep apnea. Do you have trouble breathing in general; at night, wake up often, do your parents say you snore, are you fatigued after full night of sleep, etc.?

I'm in Thailand and it's not free here